Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

complete garbage man.

They cancelled my og order and then they go and restock them so ppl can get 7 orders in.

****ing garbage. **** this stupid *** shoe

I had my order in before j23 and all them started tweeting restock. Super clutch. Was messing around with kyrie which is probably the only reason I had my 40 percent code ready.

Good day man

hopefully no cancels

Couldn’t put my 20% code in and Nike chat told me they couldn’t apply it because this was a “launch product”
Liars

Couldn’t put my 20% code in and Nike chat told me they couldn’t apply it because this was a “launch product”
Liars
send them this
5A5637B0-82A8-4236-8A38-E02947E93A85.jpeg
458EEFD2-47AD-4402-84FA-D2EE8670EDA2.png

Was able to use my code and got them for $84. Let’s hope they don’t cancel them again lol

all white air fleas for me. smooth process checking out this time compared to the last time where I couldn’t cop but estimated completion/ship date of Jan 2020 seems a bit excessive for something so simple

Where or how do you get this 40% code you guys speak of? Did you have to have ordered a NBY shoe before? Because I got the CPFM Blazers and the Pendleton’s but no code.

Where or how do you get this 40% code you guys speak of? Did you have to have ordered a NBY shoe before? Because I got the CPFM Blazers and the Pendleton’s but no code.
They cancelled my order for the forces last time around and sent a personal code for 40% off a NBY

394EFE0D-7CAA-4478-8172-D55CD126E0C8.jpeg

I received the order confirmation email from Nike but ........ anyone know if they’ll get cancelled ?

my other pair I won’t even post since Nike messed that up bad
I’m curious what they screwed up. My pair just had sloppy line cuts in the outlines and the stitching was all wonky on a few of the letters. The leather itself felt ok but the grains were all over the place and the overall build quality just felt so cheap. Glad I offed them before this restock

Back
Top Bottom