Cactus Plant Flea Market CPFM Nike Dunk Low DM0430-700 Release Date

Before I flip it to some numbskull on grained or StockX would anyone like a CPFM Jacket in size XL for whatever offer you feel is reasonable! Sorry if this is violating some rule but really not trying to flip as much as just see it goes to someone who’ll enjoy it

Attachments

• FCAAA486-1A1E-4FEE-A764-E5936FBF18BF.jpeg
    FCAAA486-1A1E-4FEE-A764-E5936FBF18BF.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 513
So, are they scrapped now? I’ve seen someone mentions so on IG and he was saying that Grinch one is coming out instead…
I’ve been seeing that everywhere, but nothing concrete has been confirmed. I really wanted these and I know for sure they would be out of reach if they were canceled.

The CPFM box comes with either a Big Mac or 10-piece McNuggets, plus fries, a drink, and one of four CPFM x McDonald’s collectible figurines. Grimace, the Hamburglar, and Birdie are back, redesigned with two sets of eyes in signature CPFM fashion, and are joined by Cactus Buddy!, the CPFM mascot.

Fans who purchase the Cactus Plant Flea Market Box on the McDonald’s App will be automatically entered for a chance to win exclusive merch, including CPFM x McDonald’s tees, hoodies, a Grimace Chair, and more. A full CPFM x McDonald’s collection will also be made available on Monday, October 3rd at 11am ET online at cpfmmcdonalds.com.

With all of the negativity surrounding raffles, it baffles me why these companies still use it. It seems the releases that Union, AMM, and concepts have done have given manual users the best shot. Also, they’re crazy with those shipping fees.

i dont understand anything about this shoe lol
I don't either and that's why I'm on snkrs tomorrow morning at 10:02am grabbing em. they just announced the year end bonuses at work so I'm going balls deep on whatever, just bought my son a sick breedlove guitar. anyway those low green velvet dunks on the 30th are also coming in. I never wear green but with these two green mfers I'm gonna need to start

Back
Top Bottom