Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Got an email and copped blacks.

Edit: Got another email and copped spruce. Either they made a lot of these or nobody went after them.

Last edited:
crazy out here I can’t even get ugly shoes

hopefully they’re not done

just wanted em for my bike rides

No email from CPFm but one from u.s. department of education
ResizedP_1697657650406_230488541315302.gif

Copped spruce since it was more exciting color wise. Figure if I’m gonna be different might as well get the color that’s different

Hit on both . Will honestly end up flipping the black or giving to one of the homies. Don’t think I need two pair … unless they come in looking amazing

Confused how so many people hit on both lol. . But so many people also didn’t get either . Weird drop

Hit on both . Will honestly end up flipping the black or giving to one of the homies. Don’t think I need two pair … unless they come in looking amazing

Confused how so many people hit on both lol. . But so many people also didn’t get either . Weird drop

Size 11 lol?

My homie hit on both as well and is selling me either black or spruce depending on which one he likes more. He says he’d wear black more, and I wanted spruce more so hopefully that’s the case. But he said they favored e-mails from people who have purchased from them in the past. He has copped quite a few clothes from them and he did hit on the vapor max a few years back. But also could be random. Either way, I’m excited to get these in. Hopefully they don’t run too big as he went true to size and I read go half size down.

Back
Top Bottom