Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

missed out on both. I’m seriously confused on how I cannot hit on any semi-limited drop. Like, nothing. lol.

I heard the same thing as well. Hit on both pairs and never hit on CPFM. Feel like it had to be luck of the draw🤷🏻‍♂️ went .5 down from my tts 9.5 Hope they fit🤞🏽

Attachments

• IMG_0658.png
    IMG_0658.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0655.jpeg
    IMG_0655.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 437
My guess is a lot of people skipped because the sizing is completely off and folks didn’t wanna gamble. Apparently these fit like 1.5-2 sizes too big.

My guess is a lot of people skipped because the sizing is completely off and folks didn’t wanna gamble. Apparently these fit like 1.5-2 sizes too big.

dude from private selection wears a 13 and said he was wearing a 10.5 in them iirc

then some people say a half size down was good

I tend to believe private selection cause they’ve had em for a while and have been consistent with info

dude from private selection wears a 13 and said he was wearing a 10.5 in them iirc

I tend to believe private selection cause they’ve had em for a while and have been consistent with info

2.5 sizes big! Wild. Yeah I’m avoiding these. Only way I’d buy is if I could try them on.

of course they drop while I’m not looking

hopefully they do a standard release too

and I still don’t know what size I actually need

Seems like there were a bunch of W’s across the board. The price already dipped. Wondering if I should strike now or wait? Always a gamble…

that dude is also severely overweight. NEVER take size advice from someone that is overweight. well, unless you have a similar body type.

Back
Top Bottom