Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

that dude is also severely overweight. NEVER take size advice from someone that is overweight. well, unless you have a similar body type.

yeah I was just going by what people normally wear

I tried for half size down

more than anything they prolly have a pair from an earlier mold

missed the raffle. but hit the dekus on snkrs

IMG_4613.jpeg

I’m not very familiar with these drops but what happened with the 1st Dunk low release, (not the green hairy one) was there an actual release of those? Is that why the resale is so ridiculous??

Yeah I thought that’s what I read. I wonder what happened? I haven’t run across why they didn’t though….anyone know?

The sizing was fubar. 12 fit like a 10.5. There are fakes around now so beware... guy flexed them in the SB thread and got many manay likes.

Thanks for the information everyone. These all seem like a headache with sizing alone.

So my views on sizing now that I have in hand:
Most people should’ve went down 1/2 a size. If your normal size is snug then a full size down. I had no idea of the sizing issue and went with my normal size and I do have some room. It’s not a deal breaker as the shoes to me are a more of a casual comfy shoe as is so a little extra foot room doesn’t necessarily hurt. You’d think Nike would let folks know of the sizing disparity beforehand but again, I don’t think most people will have too big an issue with the sizing issues. And I feel they are way better in hand and are better with the Swoosh off. I also don’t think both color ways are a necessity. Lastly the use of buttons and the swoosh do allow for different swoosh angles which I found clever.

Every time I look at them chia pet Grinch hair dunks 😂
IMG_5379.jpeg
IMG_5380.jpeg

Last edited:
Most people should’ve went down 1/2 a size. If your normal size is snug then a full size down. I had no idea of the sizing issue and went with my normal size and I do have some room. It’s not a deal breaker as the shoes to me are a more of a casual comfy shoe as is so a little extra foot room doesn’t necessarily hurt. You’d think Nike would let folks know of the sizing disparity beforehand but again, I don’t think most people will have too big an issue with the sizing issues. And I feel they are way better in hand and are better with the Swoosh off. I also don’t think both color ways are a necessity. Lastly the use of buttons and the swoosh do allow for different swoosh angles which I found clever.

IMG_5379.jpeg
IMG_5380.jpeg
So you’re saying .5 down is the best or is TTS the move sine the overall shape?

IMG_5379.jpeg
IMG_5380.jpeg
Does Nike patch glow in the dark ?? 😯 I saw a video on YouTube and a guy had a pair on feet and they look like they glow

IMG_4635.jpg
IMG_4647.jpg

my take on sizing

im valid in the 9-9.5 range. Wear only 9 in AF1s. I went with 8.5 on these bc of the sizing allegations and they fit perfect ie snug. I would prefer a 9 if they sat on shelves bc teh straps lock you down regardless

The look is def a try hard shoe but I dig it. Id wear courtside to an NBA game or something lol.

IMG_4635.jpg
IMG_4647.jpg

my take on sizing

im valid in the 9-9.5 range. Wear only 9 in AF1s. I went with 8.5 on these bc of the sizing allegations and they fit perfect ie snug. I would prefer a 9 if they sat on shelves bc teh straps lock you down regardless

The look is def a try hard shoe but I dig it. Id wear courtside to an NBA game or something lol.
I must ask I know the bottom glow in the dark, but do the swoosh do I think that’s a really dope touch if so

Just got my pair in. I was already contemplating selling because of the sizing issues so needless to say I was excited to try them on. I went with my usual 9.5. Surprisingly they fit better than expected. Maybe a half Sz down but definitely not a whole Sz for me anyway. I’m good with the 9.5 as I prefer a lil more space with this type of wrap over the toe sole type of style. I have the ACG mountain fly in 9.5 and the ACG antarktik in 9.5 and these fit similar.

Now that I have them in hand the black pair looks great. They give me a lil bit of off-white/ambush/ACG vibes. The over sized 3-D swoosh is dope. Not sure if it’s gitd, I’ll hit them with some sun tomorrow. The extra buttons are a nice touch. Glad I have them.
IMG_6952.jpeg

Last edited:
At this point I might have to buy a pair in every size because peoples sizing recommendations are all over the place. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom