Nike x Chien-Ming Wang Air Max 1 Premium

sick.gif

Originally Posted by GeRAWRd

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by agold1002

does that 40 on the tongue represent his ERA??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need to give my homie TIMMYY lincecum some air max 1's before they give em to this hack.
eyes.gif
Two 19 win seasons and he was one of the best pitchers in the AL last season at 8-2 before he got hurt during the pointless Interleague play.

Another Lincecum stan on NT. Great.

Dude, i'm not gonna get all personal with you, cuz i'm sure you're a yankees fan. But it's not my fault your team designed and built a nightmare for right handed pitchers. And also, if Tim had the 200 million dollar run support ya boy did, his win total goes up by at least 5. I'm not bandwagon I just like to rep my team. So chill.

I'm a Mets fan and who's getting personal? I'm speaking the truth. Its not my fault that all Bay Area teams are garbage.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need to give my homie TIMMYY lincecum some air max 1's before they give em to this hack.
eyes.gif
Two 19 win seasons and he was one of the best pitchers in the AL last season at 8-2 before he got hurt during the pointless Interleague play.

Dude, i'm not gonna get all personal with you, cuz i'm sure you're a yankees fan. But it's not my fault your team designed and built a nightmare for right handed pitchers. And also, if Tim had the 200 million dollar run support ya boy did, his win total goes up by at least 5. I'm not bandwagon I just like to rep my team. So chill.

I'm a Mets fan and who's getting personal? I'm speaking the truth. Its not my fault that all Bay Area teams are garbage.

At least were garbage with reasonable pay rolls. If you wanna compare numbers, The Giants and the A's can COMBINE their teams and still have a lowerpayroll than the NY mets in 2009. Now i'm not hating, I respect teams with money. You should spend it if you got it. BUT you need to have somethingbetter to show for it than a 7 game collapse with 17 games to go.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

At least were garbage with reasonable pay rolls. If you wanna compare numbers, The Giants and the A's can COMBINE their teams and still have a lower payroll than the NY mets in 2009. Now i'm not hating, I respect teams with money. You should spend it if you got it. BUT you need to have something better to show for it than a 7 game collapse with 17 games to go.
Hey hey. You gettin personal with the Mets comments now. We had a reason for that but it's been fixed

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

At least were garbage with reasonable pay rolls. If you wanna compare numbers, The Giants and the A's can COMBINE their teams and still have a lower payroll than the NY mets in 2009. Now i'm not hating, I respect teams with money. You should spend it if you got it. BUT you need to have something better to show for it than a 7 game collapse with 17 games to go.
Hey hey. You gettin personal with the Mets comments now. We had a reason for that but it's been fixed

I actually kinda like the mets. Santana is tight and David Wright is a flat out BALLER. Wish we had a big bat like that in our lineup. Hate the yankeesthough, sorry.

anyone notice that the writing on the tongue also looks like a pitcher who just released the ball towards home plate (toward the viewer)?

nike had to do this on purpose.... it looks great.

bad timing for nike, the shoe should of been made a few yrs ago when he was actually a good pitcher, now
sick.gif

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

anyone notice that the writing on the tongue also looks like a pitcher who just released the ball towards home plate (toward the viewer)?

nike had to do this on purpose.... it looks great.
the logo on the tongue is his name "wang" written in chinese... it;s about the only thing good about the shoe..... also cuz it's myname

Back
Top Bottom