Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Went to the Barney's in Miami and the dude there said only a very few Barney stores received them. They didn't have them at my location..

Just tried on first Barney's is def on point with the shipping, now the shoe runs .5 size I'm between a 10 and 9.5 if I really wanted to a 9 would have fit

Got my Mids today, i'm normally a size 9 and these 8.5's still run big on me! Not horribly though, can't wait to rock these this summer.  

Picked up my 10.5 from Union and asked if they had a 10 in lows, lady said yes. Then I asked if they had 10 in mids, lady said yes. So I ended up buying the lows and mids in size 10 too. The size 10 mids came in a orange replacement box, but everything else was still there and the box tag is correct.

Came home and I tired on 10.5 and 10 in mids and the 10 in the lows with dri-fit socks and universal sneaker shields. 10.5 mids felt too big, so I stuck with the 10 and they feel like a perfect fit. The 10 in the lows was good, but I'll decide once I get 10.5s next week.

Seems like Union are sitting no more sizes in lows, mids, and highs. I suggest calling them tomorrow and trying to place a phone order.

Now I need to figure out how to move the 7.5 lows from NDC and 10.5 mids (with a size 10 replacement box).

What a crazy release, but still successful.

View media item 921859

Last edited:
^

Are you talking about the black and white flag box?

I got that box from NDC. The majority of people who ordered from NDC got that box, you're just one of few who got the replacement orange box.

It happens with every release.

^

Are you talking about the black and white flag box?

I got that box from NDC. The majority of people who ordered from NDC got that box, you're just one of few who got the replacement orange box.

It happens with every release.
No i didnt get the orange box. That was the box for the jerry rice i got from NDC. I got the flag box from NDC too but from Porters nad barneys they send you the flag box with like tissue paper wrapped around and ribbons and a card and bunch of stuff lol. Not that it matters but Porters and barneys a high end shop so i guess they wrap it well.

I got my order from Barneys and they did convert the mens to womens sizes. I received a size 6.5 in mens.....sent it back to them this morning. We'll see if I can find my size for a good price on ebay or I'll just wait until the blacks release in May

No i didnt get the orange box. That was the box for the jerry rice i got from NDC. I got the flag box from NDC too but from Porters nad barneys they send you the flag box with like tissue paper wrapped around and ribbons and a card and bunch of stuff lol. Not that it matters but Porters and barneys a high end shop so i guess they wrap it well.

That is what I love about Mr. Porter, everytime I get something I get the sticker over the tissue paper that says Mr. Lymbertos (last name). A nice touch.

Picked up my 10.5 from Union and asked if they had a 10 in lows, lady said yes. Then I asked if they had 10 in mids, lady said yes. So I ended up buying the lows and mids in size 10 too. The size 10 mids came in a orange replacement box, but everything else was still there and the box tag is correct.

Came home and I tired on 10.5 and 10 in mids and the 10 in the lows with dri-fit socks and universal sneaker shields. 10.5 mids felt too big, so I stuck with the 10 and they feel like a perfect fit. The 10 in the lows was good, but I'll decide once I get 10.5s next week.

Seems like Union are sitting no more sizes in lows, mids, and highs. I suggest calling them tomorrow and trying to place a phone order.

Now I need to figure out how to move the 7.5 lows from NDC and 10.5 mids (with a size 10 replacement box).

What a crazy release, but still successful.
Thanks for the info! They won't do a phone order. I'm hoping my size is still there after work!

Picked up my mids at Union in my 9.5, they still had 10 and 11 in mids (ALTHOUGH THE MIDS AREN'T ON DISPLAY YOU HAVE TO ASK). They also still had the lows, the HI and the boot.

Picked up my mids at Union in my 9.5, they still had 10 and 11 in mids (ALTHOUGH THE MIDS AREN'T ON DISPLAY YOU HAVE TO ASK). They also still had the lows, the HI and the boot.

Nice. Wonder if the other 10 mids had a replacement box or nah. They probably gave me the pair with replacement box because they thought I was a reseller, but I was just trying to find my right size. :lol:

I have no idea. My 9.5 came in the RT box. The shoes had a very small scuff on them. I was a little upset about that. They said it must have come from someone trying them on. So, I got a 25% discount on their $288 price tag.
Nice. Wonder if the other 10 mids had a replacement box or nah. They probably gave me the pair with replacement box because they thought I was a reseller, but I was just trying to find my right size.
laugh.gif

I randomly walked into Union LA yesterday and was surprised they had them there. I asked for my usual 11.5 but they only had a size 11 in the lows and mids.

Ended up copping the mids as an impulse buy. Felt some regret until I looked at the shoe more and wow, the quality is amazing! Especially the insole, reminds me of the Kobe 8/9s but for AF1s.

I think I'll keep these.

View media item 923611
In terms of size, they fit great. Might be best to go .5 down IMO. They run big, but not too big.

Last edited:
I randomly walked into Union LA yesterday and was surprised they had them there. I asked for my usual 11.5 but they only had a size 11 in the lows and mids.

Ended up copping the mids as an impulse buy. Felt some regret until I looked at the shoe more and wow, the quality is amazing! Especially the insole, reminds me of the Kobe 8/9s but for AF1s.

I think I'll keep these.

In terms of size, they fit great. Might be best to go .5 down IMO. They run big, but not too big.
I was in such a rush to get them and get back to work, I didn't try them on! Definitely would've been better a .5 size down. They're a bit loose.  Question: on the insole did yours say the same size as the shoe??? I got a 9.5, but the insole says 8.5.  When I tried them on didn't feel a difference, but when I put my hand in it, I could feel a space.... 

leather in the base of the shoe? Is that what they're talking about?

On another note...I asked earlier if everyone's insole size matched their shoe. I got a 9.5 shoe with a 8.5 insole?

Insoles has about a 1" of padding...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom