Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

D9bWaZ_VAAAJ52G.jpg

D9bWZxUUwAATjEv.jpg

D9bWdsXVUAEHOp1.jpg

D9bWdFsU0AA7SM9.jpg

anyone else find it kinda sad that nike needs to collaborate to stay relevant? whens the last time anyone got excited for a non collab nike shoe?

last i remeber were the vaprmax and even those didnt last long. the 720 were a bust as well

anyone else find it kinda sad that nike needs to collaborate to stay relevant? whens the last time anyone got excited for a non collab nike shoe?

last i remeber were the vaprmax and even those didnt last long. the 720 were a bust as well

ummm... i highly disagree, if anything adidas is the one living off collabs (mainly yeezy) and putting boost in everything

nike/jordans retroes sell very well, release og cw of the XIs and itll sell out

Lebron, Kyrie and KD are in the top 5 selling bball shoes, if you add in non-active players, Jordan/JB and Kobes are probably up there and add PG to the top 10, westbrooks on top too iirc

i think you are looking at "not instantly selling out" as a bust when nike makes tons even at a discount and their budget models are up there with the best sellers

top 10 selling sneakers last year is number 1 Nike Tanjun (a shoe most in this forum probably never ehard of), #2 are the 270s and #3 are chucks, #4 AJXIs, #5 Huarache, #7 Revolution, #8 Flex Contact and #10 AF1... all of those Nikes... four of those are budget models and practically made for department stores

the only other brands in the top 10 is Vans Ward at #6 and Yeezy at #9

monarchs also sell very well, i believe its in the top 10 selling a year before that list too

you look at OW and FoG and Sacai and how they sell out and think those are the best sellers and anything else that doesnt instantly taken by bots within seconds are a failure but that isnt the case at all... not even close

how long did the nmd last? how long the ultra boost last? even the 4D printed midsole shoes they have now are sitting... hell even yeezys arent selling out anymore... pharells arent selling out instantly anymore, some of them i even see discounted... dames and hardens seem to go on sale very quick and hits the outlets within a month or so

Theres a world outside of the hype bubble.

I was thinking in more terms of streetwear/sneaker culture but I do see your point and agree in terms of general consumers.

I was thinking in more terms of streetwear/sneaker culture but I do see your point and agree in terms of general consumers.

That’s the direction fashion has gone in general. I wouldn’t look at it like Nike has to do it that way, but they are doing it very well. Why stop?

ndc does have a great return policy so its little risk to buy from them

no idea with sizing either but i always have confidence buying from ndc

got the regular TR3 black/red in hand today from undefeated. the base shoe itself is TTS, perfectly snug, wide feet should have no issues either.

anyone looking into the flyknits, just a heads up, those are only in womens sizing.

Notre just posted on their IG that they will be having the collection as well. Possibly use code WELCOME for 10% off.

Notre, Bodega, Social Status, A Man Maniere, Saint Alfred, is all I know about so far. They did drop on DSM Ginza, so possible DSMNY drop too. Good luck to anyone else looking to get for personal!

Slam jam is also having a killer sale on the previous apparel/etc. too if anyone was looking

when do they drop at notre though?

i prefer buying from the not just because of the code but also because they dont charge tax to ship to my state

looks like the sail cw is sitting on ndc... i have a feeling the breds might be a fake sellout

good to hear, good call on 2nd day shipping too, notre likes to take their sweet time

Back
Top Bottom