Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

I get sold out message, but why aren't sizes greyed out. Also Nike isn't tweeting out what sizes are available or sold out. Do they still do that?
I don't think so.  They didn't for the roshe run gold trophy release, and pissed me off 

Anybody have a t-shirt in cart they don't want? 
frown.gif

Mid link is gone...come back.

Shirt link till works for me.

Edit: Nevermind I refreshed page and it was gone.

Last edited:
Pretty stupid of nike to mess up the link for the shirt. Should be some kind of compensation for that.

Guys bookmark the link that took you to the whole collection. Sizes may pop back up and it may come handy if they do a couple restocks.

Pretty stupid of nike to mess up the link for the shirt. Should be some kind of compensation for that.
yea i even spoke to a rep and he didn't even bother giving me the right link. he just said they sold out when they weren't yet. online reps are a waste. calling in is the best way.

Being a grown up now means I miss stuff when it drops because I'm in meetings. Shoot. I've really been looking for the tee but to eBay I go

Being a grown up now means I miss stuff when it drops because I'm in meetings. Shoot. I've really been looking for the tee but to eBay I go
But also means you making money and you can use that money to buy it without wasting your time clicking and refreshing lol

Back
Top Bottom