Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

is the women's version the same as men's @ barneys?
Yea, I ordered the womans in the blacks at Barneys when they released. It came in a mens box. They just convert the mens sizes to women. Just order your EU size and you should be fine. I ordered the Tans in a womens EU 41. It's the same shoe

Yea, I ordered the womans in the blacks at Barneys when they released. It came in a mens box. They just convert the mens sizes to women. Just order your EU size and you should be fine. I ordered the Tans in a womens EU 41. It's the same shoe
thanks. too late though. mids are all gone.

Wanted the mids. Went for the mids and lows, thought I struck-out on the mids because of how long I was in line so I checked out with my pendleton ID and the lows. Damn mids popped up in the cart after and I didn't pay attention so my cart ended up timing out. FML

And now these are probably going to be too big from what you guys are saying. The only AF1 I've ever had was this years 4th of July and a 10 fit fine, are these like a normal AF1 or do they still run bigger?

woke up late and missed out on the mids in a 9 ;-; the struggle is so real. At least i got my tshirt..

My size was instantly OOS, added a half size down 5 minutes after and got through the line.  Seems like they run big anyway so no big deal.

Guess nike wanted to make sure they got theirs from these shirts. Upped the price and made a ton. Not mad.

The shirts from this release weren't as good, if they made the long sleeve tee black with the logo in white would have been better. Still a lot of tees available on NDC last I checked.

The shirts from this release weren't as good, if they made the long sleeve tee black with the logo in white would have been better. Still a lot of tees available on NDC last I checked.
i personally like these shirts the best.

i personally like these shirts the best.
Haha well then you should be happier that these shirts are easier to cop 
roll.gif

Question for AF1 x Ricardo Tisci Fans...

Rank the colorway's in your personal opinion & Favorite Model.

MID

1.White 

2. Vachetta Tan

3. Black

@JordanFreak - i'm with you for 2 of 3

1. White mids

2. Tan mids

3. Black lows

now i just gotta find #3 at or below retail and i'll have completed the set...

White Mid,

Black Low

Tan low/mid (have the tans still in my NDC cart but i need a promo code to pull the trigger)...

Possibly a little biased because I only have the tans. White mids are amazing though.
Tan Mids
White Mids
Black Lows

Last edited:
Question for AF1 x Ricardo Tisci Fans...

Rank the colorway's in your personal opinion & Favorite Model.

MID
1.White 
2. Vachetta Tan
3. Black

I agree with this, I don't have any of the lows so I can't say if any of the lows are better. I think I would like the black ones a lot more if they used the color scheme of the tans. I am basing this off the back of the tan boots. Looking at how the tans have a different color scheme from the whites and blacks, I kind of wish they used a different color scheme on the blacks.

Tan Lows

White Lows

Tan Mids

Both Tan and White Tiscis are amazing, Black joints are fugly imo...

anyway....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom