Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Not bad but Tisci lost me with his last dunk release. Why is it called a Chukka tho? Looks like a dunk mid.

Now that he's gone from YSL

I wonder if we will ever see a Nike x Hedi Slimane

Last edited:
I think I read that Hedi is focusing on photography but he really didn't seem like the collab type of designer to me though, he'll just copy Nikes silhouette and alter it himself without Nikes help.

Also what y'all think about the Stone Island Sock Darts

Last edited:
they're nice and I like the mid-cut, colorways reminds me of some noir film or something

i don't really like how shiny the material is but if it's weatherproofing then i see the utility. i like the silhouette of the sock dart though.

also the 3rd wind runner

I also noticed Public School x Jordan and Nike x John Elliot doesn't get mentioned in here much

Last edited:
I'm waiting(hoping) those boots make it to the outlets my way, I really want a pair but not for retail and I need to try them on, not enough sizing info on them.

I also noticed Public School x Jordan and Nike x John Elliot doesn't get mentioned in here much

I think it's because those have a more dedicated thread on the Jordan forum iirc.

Just picked up the stone island sock darts in the olive color. Online they look pretty good, but in person, these are really nice. i will post an on foot later.

Last edited:
Besides waterproof and updated pattern, stone island sock darts worth the price? Regular sock darts on the ndc clearance rack.

Besides waterproof and updated pattern, stone island sock darts worth the price? Regular sock darts on the ndc clearance rack.

They aren't waterproof, the top of the shoe definitely could let water in as it's just flyknit. The sides are coated in a silicone that does allow water resistance.

You are paying $200 because (1) you are buying the brand name, (2) you are paying for the stone island tech (look up more info on their garment dyeing process, etc), (3) they are mids, and (4) the nikelab premium. Are they worth the $200? That kind of depends on what you value. I don't care for the regular sock darts but I dig the collab.

nike is also coming out with waterproofed sock darts. i was almost going for one of the stone island pairs but i balked at the price. i have a 20% code that i coulda used but still....

I think they are outlet-bound for that price, plus the hype on sock darts are just down these days, they've been hitting the outlets for ~$50-$60 last I checked?

Last edited:
I think they are outlet-bound for that price, plus the hype on sock darts are just down these days, they've been hitting the outlets for ~$50-$60 last I checked?
yeah. i got a pair of nikelab sock darts coming in for cheap. it's funny because htm sock darts ended up at the outlets/nordstrom rack back around 2004 also.

Back
Top Bottom