Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp, the drew league event was cool, but the drop was wack. After the game, the shoes dropped on SNKRS, but by the time I even got the damn reservation open only sizes 15 and 16 were left. Of course, your standard LA resellers were there in full force.
I knew it would be some bullshet release. Nike/jerry has been dropping the ball on the release of both colorway of the 1’s.

Last edited:
Are y’all seriously complaining at that price on end?? Do y’all not see the market on these?? Smh when being too cheap is delusional

$350 plus tax is already overpriced enough for these. You see a lot of the glue stains on the black's. I don't care about the market bcuz I'm not paying $700-$800 for the market price. It's not being cheap, it's called being smart with your money. Only idiots make comments like that. It's ok, you keep being a dumb delusional. :D

$350 plus tax is already overpriced enough for these. You see a lot of the glue stains on the black's. I don't care about the market bcuz I'm not paying $700-$800 for the market price. It's not being cheap, it's called being smart with your money. Only idiots make comments like that. It's ok, you keep being a dumb delusional. :D

Smart with your money? Look at all the shoes you buy.... just cause you skip out on these at $700, doesn’t mean you are smart with your money :lol:

Welp, time to make another trip to the city. It's like a paid raffle for me every time I enter UNDFTD SF cause of that round trip BART ticket :\

And it's gonna get weird on that train tomorrow since it's gonna be a bunch of people in their underwear because of that Naked Underwear Run :\

Back
Top Bottom