Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prefer black over Bone. Just want Bone because the justifies the price a little more for me and want to complete the set.

Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 12.14.36 PM.png

in END's pictures, the toe panel of the Bones look like the same suede that was used on the Black pair

AR4237-002_launches_hero_landscape_4.jpg

but people who have bones in hand have said the upper (including toe panel) is all leather. Conflicting reports...

in END's pictures, the toe panel of the Bones look like the same suede that was used on the Black pair

AR4237-002_launches_hero_landscape_4.jpg

but people who have bones in hand have said the upper (including toe panel) is all leather. Conflicting reports...

I’ll take pics over what people say.

That’s my concern. This won’t be a summer shoe that’s for sure... Bone Skylons fill that void though.

Only basketball shoe I wear in the summer is AJ1s, otherwise hightops in general run way hot compared to a low.

bones are the same material all over from the toe. it's a suede/leather. bone fog1 in the summer will be like walking in hell. imo it's a fall shoe, but the light color wont fare well as far as keeping clean. I'm spraying markk repel on my blacks before I wear them. it's a no brainer for bones. otherwise, 1 false move and its RIP for your bones, b...

ftr, I haven't seen anyone with both pairs do a comparison so I have to go off the many pics I've seen. it's the same material, b..

no, I'm judging by what I've seen. bones are all over. blacks are just toe. same material

The bone upper is not suede lol. That part is obviously leather. The toe looks to be a softer, flatter material, as there is a very faint tumble compared to the mid foot/ankle.

^^^
do u have a pair of fog1 at all yet? if not...

its subjective whether its leather or suede, but technically suede IS leather, no?

yeah but we're talking about if the leather is like (example AJ1) leather or if its suede like the Black Fog 1. People have said the entire upper is all leather (no suede anywhere). But pics seems to show a suede toe panel for the Bones.

The bone upper is not suede lol. That part is obviously leather. The toe looks to be a softer, flatter material, as there is a very faint tumble compared to the mid foot/ankle.

Pretty easy to see here that it’s the Same material on toe and upper...

Attachments

• BB763E76-ABD0-4C76-8CD6-5F3D3238A7B3.jpeg
    BB763E76-ABD0-4C76-8CD6-5F3D3238A7B3.jpeg
    512.3 KB · Views: 46
yeah but we're talking about if the leather is like (example AJ1) leather or if its suede like the Black Fog 1. People have said the entire upper is all leather (no suede anywhere). But pics seems to show a suede toe panel for the Bones.

They’re suede, similar to the material used on the yellow ochre 1’s that released last year

Guys, there's a very detailed comparison video of both colors one page back.

its a 20 minute long video with god awful narration. Poor quality video too that doesn't even show/answer the details about the material (granted, I did click around here and there). Dude sounded like he was saying stuff just to say stuff.

Back
Top Bottom