Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally the Skylon II has been confirmed. Just need 1 pair. I think I'm going to pass on the FOG1. I just can't justify paying 500+ for a shoe (imo). The most I've paid is $350 (Yeezy 750) and I think thats my max (unless I can get the FOG1 for retail). Sucks cause I really wanted a pair.

Nothing really new to add, just a quick take on three small observations:

1. Packaging is classic FOG, as seen in the photo. Nike collab is actually a step up.
2. The silhouette reminds me, but is not a 1-for-1, of the FOG sneaker boot (which I personally dig but is an acquired taste).
3. I had no issue getting in and out of the shoe, but it definitely runs long.

I love them.

81AD1999-EF8A-4B87-A3BF-CE4647398B14.jpg 82E189DA-4DB8-48A5-9D82-AFE50BDEB0E9.JPG
If I’m a size 40/7 in mainline fog sneakers. What size would I go in Nike x foG

I just got pair in from stockx, but i think I’m just going to wrap them up and throw them under the tree. Gives me something to look forward to on Christmas Day.

Also, shoot arounds are like the team Jordan of the collection, while FOG is the mainline Jordan.

The SA’s aren’t THAT bad to me however that price is why I’d never do it. If the FOG1 is 350 (still overpriced to me) SA needed to be around 200 and that’s pushing it but I’d be more interested at least.

All bone skylons coming next year according to JL. Still gonna try for the other two since there’s no guarantee and I don’t wanna pay resell for em.

Adding one more voice to the sizing choir for the 1s. I have wide-ish feet and consider myself a TTS 12, but can pretty comfortably fit an 11.5 for a snug fit. A 12 in these fits like I would expect an 11.5 to fit in width, and like a 12.3-13 would fit in length.

I also see how dude got that zipper stuck and had to cut himself out. The zipper just feels weak and kinda cheap. And there's not much give when you're trying to put these things on or take them off.

**** it! Bought at 710 via GOAT for size 10.5

Glad this over with, now to try and cop for retail for other stores/move onto the "bones".

Third time I've ever paid resale but personally think this will be worth it down the line.

bruh why would u do that? I already told u 10.5 is going for well below that on sx.

*edit*
lowest ask on sx right now for 10.5 is 665 and still coming down. I knew instantly I goofed when I saw the email that my bid got accepted.

Last edited:
God. I'mma need you dudes to stop posting pics of your FOG 1s! :lol: Really making want them even more, after I've justified that I really don't need them, and that being in a wheelchair (i.e. on the shorter side) would mean they might look gigantic. I've said this before, but I pray we get a blacked out version, and I already think the current black version is pretty damn dope already. Hopefully Nike is listening to my prayers.
Bro this is an amazing shoe. I haven’t felt this passiona about a shoe for years but this one got me. Everything from the design to the comfort to the packaging is just fire.

Not trying to be a bad influence but you should pull the trigger.

I want these but feel a type of way about spending 700 on a nike when I just spent 295 for the Italian made FoG basketball kick during the garage sale.

Perceived value. If you want the shoe and have $700 to spare. They both require the same logic essentialy.

Now I just need the bone 1’s and I’ll be a very happy man. The yellows would be nice but they would just be the cherry on top.

I want these but feel a type of way about spending 700 on a nike when I just spent 295 for the Italian made FoG basketball kick during the garage sale.
i feel u on that. im eyeing sup SLP harness wyatts for like 500 rn but them FoG the modern day Mag

Was looking at videos on YouTube of the Air FoG 1s (because I'm lame and do **** like that when I strike out :lol:) and there's replicas of these already :sick:

bruh why would u do that? I already told u 10.5 is going for well below that on sx.

*edit*
lowest ask on sx right now for 10.5 is 665 and still coming down. I knew instantly I goofed when I saw the email that my bid got accepted.

I'm personally okay with 700 that was my goal anyways that 650-700 range. I went with GOAT just because I know they're more "picky" with how they are with shoes (ie making sure the box isn't messed up or there aren't any weird stains etc).

I don't really think it'll get much lower than 650, maybe low 600s and hey if it goes to the 500s then good on those people who were able to wait it out. But me personally I was okay with 700 because long term I do think these will rise in price big time and looking back at it the 700 price will be a good investment. And again if I'm wrong, it's okay it wasn't like I was spending money I shouldn't have. :lol:

i agree, FOG1 is looking like new modern (attainable) mag. i really love the shape. when i watched the JL vid, i really respected how he insisted on flying in his own lasts from italy or somewhere because he was so hell bent on the SHAPE.

in other news, these will be 600 before the weekend is out. mayeb even lower. :frown:

i agree, FOG1 is looking like new modern (attainable) mag. i really love the shape. when i watched the JL vid, i really respected how he insisted on flying in his own lasts from italy or somewhere because he was so hell bent on the SHAPE.

in other news, these will be 600 before the weekend is out. mayeb even lower. :frown:
need sz8 to keep that energy. 6hunna boiz

Back
Top Bottom