Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently on my third transaction to get a pair.
FYI goat considers these new. Seems obvious they have been worn and cleaned.

Only reason I have pics cause the seller forgot the bag. Why even take pics of the problem areas if they considered them new and was gonna send them regardless of flaws. Glad they did, bullet dodged.

2C716E1C-6221-4F27-A244-1B99B19514B5.jpeg 6D758C73-28CC-4ADC-BA4A-E17E789DAA12.jpeg 2B4CF616-90E1-4272-B249-F6253580A9F9.jpeg 7EE2DD05-52B8-4878-A925-F8EE46B41A22.jpeg

Last edited:
size? black delivered
hanon white shipped
sns white radio silence

need a white pair to decide which cw i'm keeping, not a big fan of the black pair, so hopefully i like the whites better

Nope. They're usually pretty quick with shipping but this time it's a joke, and they're not responding to messages. Giving them one more day then charging back.

Got shipping from SNS late last week. Delays are probably because of the holidays but should be getting my pair in tomorrow

Only reason I have pics cause the seller forgot the bag. Why even take pics of the problem areas if they considered them new and was gonna send them regardless of flaws. Glad they did, bullet dodged.

2C716E1C-6221-4F27-A244-1B99B19514B5.jpeg 6D758C73-28CC-4ADC-BA4A-E17E789DAA12.jpeg 2B4CF616-90E1-4272-B249-F6253580A9F9.jpeg 7EE2DD05-52B8-4878-A925-F8EE46B41A22.jpeg

all 3 pairs of FOG1/SA that came brand new from retailers were sent to me like that with the same flaws.

all 3 pairs of FOG1/SA that came brand new from retailers were sent to me like that with the same flaws.
I agree with Vinotwofour. Expect to have a TON more transactions before finding a pair with ZERO flaws (which is highly unlikely) because EVERY pair will have issues. I have 3 pair of FOG 1’s and they ALL have marks and glue stains.

BD6411A5-BB7D-47E8-8DDD-6C87FAF1B319.jpeg

I agree with Vinotwofour. Expect to have a TON more transactions before finding a pair with ZERO flaws (which is highly unlikely) because EVERY pair will have issues. I have 3 pair of FOG 1’s and they ALL have marks and glue stains.
I’m not talking about glue stains. I can over look stains on soles( not really for $800 + but whatever).
I refuse to believe that the majority of deadstock fog 1s have a huge white scuff mark on the cage. Seemingly coming from one shoe rubbing against something during wear.

Can any or all who have a pair confirm that they come deadstock w/ white scuffs on the cages.

BD6411A5-BB7D-47E8-8DDD-6C87FAF1B319.jpeg

I’m not talking about glue stains. I can over look stains on soles( not really for $800 + but whatever).
I refuse to believe that the majority of deadstock fog 1s have a huge white scuff mark on the cage. Seemingly coming from one shoe rubbing against something during wear.

Can any or all who have a pair confirm that they come deadstock w/ white scuffs on the cages.

I have a pair of these and THANK GOD mine don't have issues like the scuffed cage or gluestains on the cage. With that being said, i agree that the QC on these have been terrible - especially when it comes to glue stains on where the cage meets the mesh.

Those scuffs look more like the seller had glue stains on the cage and tried to rub them off - doesnt look like two shoes rubbing together given that is the outter part of the shoe. However they definitely look worn based on the pics of the bottoms of the shoes.

well you posted photos of the soles that had dirt/scuffs and said they've been clearly worn and cleaned, we're just telling you that our DS pairs came with random dirt on the soles too. As far as the scuff on the cage, we're not saying thats standard but we wouldn't be surprised with nike's QC. But thats definitely GOAT's fault if they let that slide thru to you without letting you know

well you posted photos of the soles that had dirt/scuffs and said they've been clearly worn and cleaned, we're just telling you that our DS pairs came with random dirt on the soles too. As far as the scuff on the cage, we're not saying thats standard but we wouldn't be surprised with nike's QC. But thats definitely GOAT's fault if they let that slide thru to you without letting you know
Appreciate your response.

It was flagged cause of accessories missing and they sent pics of flaws for some reason. But the rep said they would have shipped if not for the missing items.

Just telling NT to keep a look out of what is passing for brand new on a 800 dollar resale shoe. Feel me?

This is one argument that i can never pick a side on.
Small scuffs or glue stains....don't usually bother me since i wear all my shoes. But i get that for $350 you expect it to be better (and if you paid re-sale even more so)
Seems like all of these arguments are completely subjective.

Back
Top Bottom