Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you guys help me LC on these SA bone? I recently purchased from stockx and I received the pair within a week after I purchased which is much shorter than what I would expect considering they allow seller up to 12 business days to ship the shoe. What concerns me the most is the shoes do not come with stockx tag but they look legit to me. If you guys could double check, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

kxJYKbM

Can you guys help me LC on these SA bone? I recently purchased from stockx and I received the pair within a week after I purchased which is much shorter than what I would expect considering they allow seller up to 12 business days to ship the shoe. What concerns me the most is the shoes do not come with stockx tag but they look legit to me. If you guys could double check, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

kxJYKbM

I dont think there is anything to put a stockx tag on. Not saying fakes dont slip through but the % is so super small that it's not worth worrying about. You use them for a reason. Rest easy.

Set complete.

Observations:

- Quality appears a bit better (read: consistent) than the black pair (i.e. glue, construction)
- The suede is nice and will require mindful maintenance if you’re typically carefree
- The black pair is more forgiving when putting on and taking off each sneaker because of the nylon upper. Still not an issue for me
- No regrets

E1E26ACF-D3E4-4591-BA62-ECBA0FA98FCB.jpeg

Exposed what? I returned a shoe I had second thoughts about? I guess being human is being “exposed” lol

Waits for the bones to be posted.....then hear complaints about the craftsmanship...then returns it back to the seller.

5EFBFC0A-4523-4862-8961-25D688EF2230.gif

Back
Top Bottom