Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have both TTS and half size down and the room in the TTS is a lot more than I'm used to. If they were low tops, I'd consider them too big to wear. But because its high top and locks your foot down more, TTS is doable.

oh and the narrow-ness is the same between the TTS and half size down.

I have both TTS and half size down and the room in the TTS is a lot more than I'm used to. If they were low tops, I'd consider them too big to wear. But because its high top and locks your foot down more, TTS is doable.

oh and the narrow-ness is the same between the TTS and half size down.
lemme get da black sz 8

I remember a lot of hate on them and I mean everyone hating

Bone colorway kinda saves them... the one thing I’ve noticed in a lot of pics is that they look really flat in the front half of the shoe, but that video kinda squashed that.

Bone colorway kinda saves them... the one thing I’ve noticed in a lot of pics is that they look really flat in the front half of the shoe, but that video kinda squashed that.

I told ppl in here crossing the straps and or having big feet will make them look a little crazy. My 8.5 should be fine. Looking forward to the black more than bone or 2 tone pair

There were 0 Bone Skylons listed this morning... now theres 4 in my size and the price is plummeting lol... must be close to dropping everywhere..

There were 0 Bone Skylons listed this morning... now theres 4 in my size and the price is plummeting lol... must be close to dropping everywhere..

They launched today in Hong Kong and they are just sitting in all sizes.

Damn the fear of god 180s look amazing only was hoping for the blacks before but these in the bone colorway look great

Mine are here and they’re my absolute grails. Can’t think of another shoe I’ve wanted/loved the look of so much in a long time.

3EB4B4BD-CF18-47CB-BA14-BF83B1161F2E.jpeg
DAE93581-0CAD-43E8-A973-99FB4959B4AA.jpeg C44F7509-AFF8-4D94-83D0-D146BDCA9085.jpeg 2128513D-8542-4FAC-82F0-31C18E6B9E6A.jpeg F2D05C7A-F009-423B-838B-ACA88EA0EAE9.jpeg C9BC2935-C2E2-42BB-93E0-546C155B64C6.jpeg 4A7886FB-AC3A-475B-B7A3-827C8C0A406A.jpeg C641FDA3-8EF1-43EB-A70E-AD968E2852FF.jpeg 83230AC8-FE23-4B46-BBB7-AC34A3712ECF.jpeg

Went 0.5 down with mine and although they’re an absolute PIA to get on and off (due to the materials used on the inside), the width and length is perfect.

My toe ends here
EC3BCAAB-0E4D-4782-AA2A-55B6BBDD92A6.jpeg

Talked with others via IG and seems they’ve also went 0.5 down in this silhouette, even with the bone colorway.

DISCLAIMER: When I wear TTS in most of my basketball silhouettes, it’s because I like a little bit of room in the toe. If your normal TTS fits you tight in other shoes, I’d recommend sticking with your TTS, at least in this bone colorway.

nah I didn't get lucky with the Bones. Would've drop on resale already but I'm going to Dubai tomorrow so I was trying to save some money. Plus, I would already be missing out on the OW 90's while I'm gone. So I'm probably gonna have to get them from Scott X.

Just got my bones off Stock X.

Got a size 10, went down a half size from my TTS 10.5. Had the black FOG 1's in a 10 and sold them for the bones. The black pair was hard to put on but the bones are WAY harder to put on. Had to put on super thin no show socks just to get my foot in. Took me like 3 minutes to wiggle my right foot in lol, left foot wasn't too bad. I have relatively normal feet, more on the narrow side. I think my problem is that I have a high instep so maybe that's why its hard for me to get on. Once inside the shoe it was fine, length, width, etc.

I'm probably gonna end up selling them cause getting them on and off is too much of a hassle and I don't want to end up tearing the inside stitching or messing them up the zipper. Sad day...

Got a size 10, went down a half size from my TTS 10.5. Had the black FOG 1's in a 10 and sold them for the bones. The black pair was hard to put on but the bones are WAY harder to put on. Had to put on super thin no show socks just to get my foot in. Took me like 3 minutes to wiggle my right foot in lol, left foot wasn't too bad. I have relatively normal feet, more on the narrow side. I think my problem is that I have a high instep so maybe that's why its hard for me to get on. Once inside the shoe it was fine, length, width, etc.

I'm probably gonna end up selling them cause getting them on and off is too much of a hassle and I don't want to end up tearing the inside stitching or messing them up the zipper. Sad day...
Yeah it’s definitely the most challenging sneaker to get into and out of. I’m worried about the zipper long term since I have to tug it a good bit to zip up

Yeah it’s definitely the most challenging sneaker to get into and out of. I’m worried about the zipper long term since I have to tug it a good bit to zip up
For me the easiest way is to loosen the laces slide your foot in and before zipping or unzipping try to push your foot forward almost to where your toes tuch the front of the shoe. I found that it takes the tension off the heel thus making zipping a breeze.

Last edited:

EWSTRANGER let me know if you want the blacks back. I have the blacks in a size 10 and want to trade for bone size 10.

Back
Top Bottom