Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Untitled-1.png

If it's only a handful of pairs like Jerry said, you've already lost and might as well cop resell if you're still in the market. I'm guessing the majority of his stock went to the F&F crowd.

Whelp glad this is finally over with in regards to the "restock". Happy with my current pair, just looking forward to maybe adding the Air Raids to the collection!

If it's only a handful of pairs like Jerry said, you've already lost and might as well cop resell if you're still in the market. I'm guessing the majority of his stock went to the F&F crowd.

And while I'm glad he had stock for the F&F crowd I just wish he never said he was going to release them. Should have just gifted/kept it F&F from the start.

I just hope that those pairs actually went to the F&F crowd and not to the bots who ruined it by creating F&F accounts.

What was that drop like? What do you mean by time-limited entry form?

I liked when they did the donation raffle for the FoG1s.

They opened up a form on a new page on their site at drop time, and you had to fill it with your email and the size you wanted in the items you wanted. The form closed without notice after like 25 minutes. They started emailing invoices to people at random after that, and it went on for a few hours. The anticipation was killer due to how limited the items were, but if you take a look at their twitter feed, a lot of people who actually wanted the items got them.

I know a lot of people including myself thought it was over after an hour and seeing so many others get Ws, losing all hope, and then getting an email to checkout. It's not a perfect system and we all know there probably won't ever be one, but it was a nice change.

It reminded me of the KITH 4D drop with that "releases" page, except with clear instructions for what's going down.

They should do a raffle similar to what Lapstone and Hammer did over the weekend for their "pick your poison" collection. It doesn't completely stop bots/scripts from entering, but their time-limited entry form worked pretty well imo (maybe I'm just being biased since I got a couple pieces) at least compared to when they previously just dropped it online and bots would feast.

That or what Kaws did.

They opened up a form on a new page on their site at drop time, and you had to fill it with your email and the size you wanted in the items you wanted. The form closed without notice after like 25 minutes. They started emailing invoices to people at random after that, and it went on for a few hours. The anticipation was killer due to how limited the items were, but if you take a look at their twitter feed, a lot of people who actually wanted the items got them.

I know a lot of people including myself thought it was over after an hour and seeing so many others get Ws, losing all hope, and then getting an email to checkout. It's not a perfect system and we all know there probably won't ever be one, but it was a nice change.

It reminded me of the KITH 4D drop with that "releases" page, except with clear instructions for what's going down.

That Kith 4D only had the raffle up for like 5 minutes. And they put it down at the bottom of their main page so you had to loo for it. I'm thinking most people were just refreshing the Footwear and New Arrivals page.

F&F accounts had little impact to whatever inventory FOG had on hand. The accounts themselves were limited to begin with and you were only allowed QTY 1 of any given item. Once an item was purchased, it was made 'unavailable' to your login. The little number of people using a F&F login (even with bogus accounts) is what made the carting and purchase so easy -- you weren't battling a ton of people and no one was carting FSR's of anything.

The fact that there was only 'a handful' available for the public restock, wasn't because F&F ran through and bought everything up. I just don't think there were a ton of pairs to begin with. My direct connect (who actually used to run the footwear division when it first started) was even surprised by the F&F release. That's when I was presented with the account.

F&F accounts had little impact to whatever inventory FOG had on hand. The accounts themselves were limited to begin with and you were only allowed QTY 1 of any given item. Once an item was purchased, it was made 'unavailable' to your login. The little number of people using a F&F login (even with bogus accounts) is what made the carting and purchase so easy -- you weren't battling a ton of people and no one was carting FSR's of anything.

The fact that there was only 'a handful' available for the public restock, wasn't because F&F ran through and bought everything up. I just don't think there were a ton of pairs to begin with. My direct connect (who actually used to run the footwear division when it first started) was even surprised by the F&F release. That's when I was presented with the account.
man u was the plug this whole time? i needed all this fifth colelction stuff from garage sale but bot dweebs copped early smh

What's the policy on an agnostic wearing FOG? I'd imagine it's no different than a conspiracy theorist wearing some NASA Vans.

Regarding the re-stock drop... It probably will drop in a few days and very randomly. There was a F&F release on the site that happened this week - it got pushed one day... and then another. But, the night after the first delay, they randomly were available on the site. I noticed around 9PM PST that they were available, even though they were supposed to drop sometime the next day.

I was lucky enough to cart every pair I wanted. And, they were still available the next day (and after). FYI - I hear F&F accounts are very limited, so don't take "availability" here as info that there are TONS of pairs out there. I truthfully don't know the production numbers, or how many FOG has in inventory.

For the pics, or it didn't happen folks:

FOGFNF.png

FOG.png

C7BD82A4-17B2-41C6-941A-E312A27AA558.jpeg
Just after 7pm on Valentine’s, I was able to cop before the notification link went live a few minutes after I had confirmed two orders. I should be getting ‘em all on Wednesday. Shipping was very pricey though.. I considered buying more when they were still available after a couple days, but couldn’t pull the trigger. Cheers.

C7BD82A4-17B2-41C6-941A-E312A27AA558.jpeg
Just after 7pm on Valentine’s, I was able to cop before the notification link went live a few minutes after I had confirmed two orders. I should be getting ‘em all on Wednesday. Shipping was very pricey though.. I considered buying more when they were still available after a couple days, but couldn’t pull the trigger. Cheers.
Nobody here cares.

Back
Top Bottom