Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
has Rhuigi Villaseñor blocked LOCUST&WILD i mean Paul F also?

MNML rips off RHUDE also

it's liek shopping at Forever 21/ZARA/Top Shop, you either are ok with fast fashion/rip off designs or you're not.

Also I feel like there’s very separate sides of high end who aren’t affected by cheaper alternatives

Lol jerry is mad when this capital market is the norm. It's like over paying for name brand drugs vs generic

If this the ones than I'm in Screenshot_20190225-142310.png

MNML pays Paul and prob sends him everything for free so yeah I’d promote too.

Wonder if Jerry understands that POV. Not to mention he’s wearing your $800 sweater in the pic.

It's actually ironic that the brand he promotes knocks off FOG, then he uses the money he makes from that to buy real FOG lol. Jerry probably looks at this dude the same way ball players look at Stephen A. Smith or any other talking head that's critical of them that never played.

MNML quality is ****. Tried it a couple years back and was never happy with it.

It's actually ironic that the brand he promotes knocks off FOG, then he uses the money he makes from that to buy real FOG lol. Jerry probably looks at this dude the same way ball players look at Stephen A. Smith or any other talking head that's critical of them that never played.

All I know is if someone has on my $800 sweater and my $400 shoes I’m not about to diss them. I’m gonna be appreciative. Not like he is some fellow designer

damn maybe lorezo was the heel that we needed all along :rofl::rofl::rofl:

that dudes YT is nothing but a FOG shrine and son just poops on his pics

sheesh :lol:

IMG_8854.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 3.19.55 PM.png

Damn :lol:
I've come across that guy's videos and he praises the hell outta Jerry and FoG. Then Jerry sends that ether his way with 1 word. :emoji_anguished:

The FOG 1s are the first FOG anything I’ve owned. The price of their clothes is too rich for my blood. I have a hard time spending that much on garments, it feels like I’m being robbed.

All I know is if someone has on my $800 sweater and my $400 shoes I’m not about to diss them. I’m gonna be appreciative. Not like he is some fellow designer

Can you be appreciative of the good, but salty about the bad at the same time if somebody is doing both things to you? Cause that's what's happening here, but also, it's not like Jerry is calling into question this guy's character. He just dissed his cheap copycat pants, that's why its so funny to me he's talking about he's praying for him lol....it ain't that serious g.

Back
Top Bottom