Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imma mess around and beat these into the ground :emoji_sob::emoji_sob::emoji_sob:
13AD4C1C-538E-4A3E-B0AD-55318E03836D.jpeg
See. Nice fit

I need an 11.5 Bones 1s for a little over retail, that too much to ask?

JPS JPS posted before I saw the whole fit. Not as bad as I was expecting. But either cuff them joints or tuck them into the shoe. It would look much cleaner.
i promise ill have fits that wont cover up the shoe. ive just been on this whole look recently.

Let me know where I can get them for $395???!!! They are $800+ depending on the size Bob. Don’t get cute.

its a $395 RETAIL shoe. Not an $800 shoe. You making it sound like you gotta rock $800 value clothing with it to match the shoes secondary market value

its a $395 RETAIL shoe. Not an $800 shoe. You making it sound like you gotta rock $800 value clothing with it to match the shoes secondary market value
:lol: right I rock hoodies and plain tees with my most expensive kicks all the time. I just rocked some lasco veg octobers with some on sale jack threads selvedge and a $10 sale button up.

:lol: right I rock hoodies and plain tees with my most expensive kicks all the time. I just rocked some lasco veg octobers with some on sale jack threads selvedge and a $10 sale button up.
high-low fashiom for the win.

if i ever win da lotto or get blessed w hella cash. im going full visvim and wearing uncoordinated nikes w all da fits

No, what I’m saying is don’t cover up a $395, now $800+ shoe. It’s like if you had some expensive loafers and then wore long bell bottoms. I’m not saying the outfit has to be expensive at all. For me the shoes are always the star, outfit is secondary.

^This sheit had me balling. Reminds me of Billy Madison.

anigif_original-grid-image-19130-1377204971-1.gif
Never seen that movie, but funny. I will have these, just can’t justify $800 when I have a family to take care of. Also tryna get my credit tight so I can buy an apartment building and start a business.

Back
Top Bottom