Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Mocs will be good for the want to style like visvim but don’t have enough bravado to pull it off crowd

thats a good point.. Or don't have enough funds for Visvims.
Its still hard to look at all of these Fear of God kicks with that sole and not just want the FOG 1. I feel like everything pales in comparison to the one. I hope they start to pump out more colorways of the one along with these other models

The black Mocs are super dope. The Raids are an easy pass for me, but as I’ve said before, I’m not a strap guy (generally speaking).

I especially dislike straps + lace setups. The Raids look sloppy AF with the tied laces poking up from behind the straps. Get that **** allllllll the way TF outta here, lol.

D2wQpOLWsAEUIGI.jpg

Anybody know of a way to like oxidize the white laces or a way to turn them sail. The blacks would look nice with sail laces

Anybody know of a way to like oxidize the white laces or a way to turn them sail. The blacks would look nice with sail laces
I thought the same and actually dropped the bone laces in my black pair, so they'd match the outsole.

Back
Top Bottom