Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Debating on copping raids this week or waiting on blacks.

Need more on feet pics that aren’t with the fear of God aesthetic joggers lol

I have such a damn problem lmao....

So many shoes in the vault. yet all i fkin wear are my FOG skylons.

Debating offing my collection and just keeping Fog's or what to do lmao

Same. I wear those black skylons all the time. Never wear the FOG1 or the SA or Off-Whites or who knows what else is sitting in my closet.

Via Jerry’s IG:
B5F94838-B296-48F6-88EB-07303AB0BB95.png F19E5A00-B715-4531-8F8E-8EA19205BD72.png

Couple random thoughts:

-THOSE MINTSSSSSS. At first I was VERY skeptical on how those were going to look. This is the first real decent look at the real thing I’ve seein since the rumors/mockup and I’m loving them.

-I just love the Air FOG 1 silhouette in general. It’s one of my favorite all-time Nike silhouettes and absolutely my favorite modern-day silhouette. They’re just so nice to look at.

-Speaking of his IG, anyone else get mad seeing the F&F FOG 1 being teased/showcased in all his Spring/Summer catalogue knowing we’re not getting them? I know there’s a sail colorway coming with a black swoosh and a mesh upper, but I really like the F&F upper and white swoosh combo. Oh well.

-Are those Sacais ever dropping? Lmao

Via Jerry’s IG:
B5F94838-B296-48F6-88EB-07303AB0BB95.png F19E5A00-B715-4531-8F8E-8EA19205BD72.png

Couple random thoughts:

-THOSE MINTSSSSSS. At first I was VERY skeptical on how those were going to look. This is the first real decent look at the real thing I’ve seein since the rumors/mockup and I’m loving them.

-I just love the Air FOG 1 silhouette in general. It’s one of my favorite all-time Nike silhouettes and absolutely my favorite modern-day silhouette. They’re just so nice to look at.

-Speaking of his IG, anyone else get mad seeing the F&F FOG 1 being teased/showcased in all his Spring/Summer catalogue knowing we’re not getting them? I know there’s a sail colorway coming with a black swoosh and a mesh upper, but I really like the F&F upper and white swoosh combo. Oh well.

-Are those Sacais ever dropping? Lmao

Supposedly the Sacais are dropping in two weeks, but I'll believe it when I see it lol

What do you think about Mocs combined with loose fit Hawaiian printed shirts and jeans?
I’d say w the black pair and is so like a chino or black trouser w them. W the bone I’d do like a real light blue denim w a real loud probe up top but not an ornate print

I’d say w the black pair and is so like a chino or black trouser w them. W the bone I’d do like a real light blue denim w a real loud probe up top but not an ornate print

totally agree. Especially on the black pair with chinos or black trousers.
For the bones, I thought about this shirt. But after seeing a video of the plat Mocs right now, the color does not really match it... :frown:

image.png

Back
Top Bottom