Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UNDS! I honestly find these Air Raids to be way better for the 180 tooling than the mic, the neoprene upper combined with the straps locks down your foot very comfortably, could be easier to get on though. These are dope!

Attachments

• 9BD21652-4A9A-41D5-9F01-051F9991F55E.jpeg
    9BD21652-4A9A-41D5-9F01-051F9991F55E.jpeg
    543.6 KB · Views: 76
I don’t even think Jerry Lorenzo considers his brand a high end brand
I dont think any designer should....they are just creatives creating.....There is a price that needs to be charged based on a certain margin but that should be more based on expenses then consumer demand...unless your Supreme or you follow the former Bape Model....

I always fine it interesting that people are willing to spend what ever do what ever for certain pieces....I wonder is it the label?? Design?? Materials???

**** if you ask Ronnie and his imported Pig Knuckle Leather that he puts on all his shoes.... its all about Materials.....lol...

But again....I wouldn't call Kith High End...its street wear....

And thats no disrespect to Streetwear at all.....Im just at a different stage in my life were I cant rock as much Streetwear as I would like....it doesnt knock it by any means...

But if Im spending a rack its on a suit not a hoodie....I dont care that its made from Mermaid Scales...lol....

**** these days if im spending a rack its on some **** for my kids or something for the house....thats where all the dough eventually goes...

I like the black pair way more with the sail midsole. But just wish the Swoosh was sail also.
Not a huge deal but the black sole color is actually fossil it’s like a little darker than sail or a light tan color which I like a little more than the sail sole also

I dont think any designer should....they are just creatives creating.....There is a price that needs to be charged based on a certain margin but that should be more based on expenses then consumer demand...unless your Supreme or you follow the former Bape Model....

I always fine it interesting that people are willing to spend what ever do what ever for certain pieces....I wonder is it the label?? Design?? Materials???

**** if you ask Ronnie and his imported Pig Knuckle Leather that he puts on all his shoes.... its all about Materials.....lol...

And thats no disrespect to Streetwear at all.....Im just at a different stage in my life were I cant rock as much Streetwear as I would like....it doesnt knock it by any means...

But if Im spending a rack its on a suit not a hoodie....I dont care that its made from Mermaid Scales...lol....

**** these days if im spending a rack its on some **** for my kids or something for the house....thats where all the dough eventually goes...

Different strokes. FoG actually has really good quality for its clothing. Worth the price it commands? Hellll nah. But its def quality.

$1k for a suit aint **** though just saying. :lol:

Different strokes. FoG actually has really good quality for its clothing. Worth the price it commands? Hellll nah. But its def quality.

$1k for a suit aint **** though just saying. :lol:
My bad I always forget NT is home to Millionaires and Billionaires....

Hope you realize there is someone reading this right now that doesn't even own a suit nor knows the difference between a Windsor or Christen....

#justsaying

I feel you on the clothes, i make well over 6 figures and still cant justify half the **** i see people buying on here, but were all in different stages of life and come from different situations so i can't knock it.

Highly doubt anyone in this thread doesn't own a suit

I can gaurantee you half of NT dont own suits lol.

Society's fashion choices are more casual than they've ever been and people work for themselves or from home more than ever before...just two reasons why a person like myself doesn't own a suit besides just personal fashion when I do dress up. So it's not unbelievable for me that there's plenty others on here like that.

Last edited:
W
Ain't nothing wrong with that homie...

And when the time comes and you do want to grab one...you don't have to spend $1000 to get something decent for whatever the occasion is...
I sold cars for a Porsche Audi dealership for 6 year, wore suits daily (it was mandatory) and not one of them cost $1000 LOL the places I frequent where Jos A Banks (they have great tailors also), Macy’s, Men’s Warehouse, Calvin Klein, heck I even would grab some nice RL blazers from Burlington Coat factory. Anyone who works or worked in a white collar job would know wearing a $1000 suit daily wouldn’t be that practical (btw if we would be talking expensive suits seriously a $1000 suit wouldn’t even be worth a mention lol) not saying some professionals (successful lawyers, stock brokers, political figures etc) don’t wear $1k plus suits, but I’m sure they even would have some $200 - $300 or less suits in their closet. Just being realistic. Maybe Celebs do that all the time or high profile business men/women. Just my 2 cents

Final decision. The FoG 180 isn’t a shoe for my aesthetic.

Back
Top Bottom