Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone ever have the footlocker app not add VIP, **** gave me a 0m headstart.

said it takes 48-72 hrs for it to to be added so if you waiting for the concord points they wont show up until tomorrow i think

you shouldnt do the headstart until the points show up otherwise you assed out

Last edited:
Nike Air Fear Of God SA
Color: Black/Black
Style Code: AT9915-001
Release Date: December 15, 2018
Price: $300
official photos
Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-Shoot-Around-AT9915-001-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-Shoot-Around-AT9915-001-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-Shoot-Around-AT9915-001-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-Shoot-Around-AT9915-001-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-Shoot-Around-AT9915-001-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-Shoot-Around-AT9915-001-Release-Date-5.jpg

said it takes 48-72 hrs for it to to be added so if you waiting for the concord points they wont show up until tomorrow i think

you shouldnt do the headstart until the points show up otherwise you assed out

Im talking bout the standard VIP, my account has had for years. Not Platinum.

Well considering that the max head start is 10 minutes, noone has a chance
Reread what I said.

I said "most". Think of how many people in NYC there are. Vast majority going to have 10 minutes by now. Now think of how many pairs there are at the stores.

Reread what I said.

I said "most". Think of how many people in NYC there are. Vast majority going to have 10 minutes by now. Now think of how many pairs there are at the stores.
I feel you that overall chances are slim but you said "Most people with 10 min head starts have no chance", as if a minority of people with 10 min headstarts DO have a chance in NYC. There's nothing else you can do with a 10 min headstart and if almost everyone has 10 minutes in NYC, noone has a chance there.

Last edited:
What if footlocker is getting the “Shoot Arounds” and not the actual FOG 1? Because the price they’re showing is the same as those not the $350.

I saw rick Ross or somebody buy some gr Jordan’s (that could still be had at retail at most if not all retailers)for damn near three times the msrp.

Makes perfect sense now.

Wish FTA State st was getting these, have the head start there, may just spend the 30 extra bucks to get head start at FTL. Either way don't think it will matter.

Back
Top Bottom