Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In terms of performance, design, and material I’m picking the fog 1’s ever single time. No Yeezy 1 or 2 can compare to me.
B9075CF1-0FDE-41FF-A6CA-9EEDB671EF88.jpeg

Not a fair comparison. Jerry was give so much more freedom than Ye in terms of design.

Adidas Yeezy > Nike Yeezy.

I agree, but only because Nike Yeezys don't really fit my style personally. The Yeezy 1s and the Yeezy 2s are so clunky looking that it makes even the Wave Runners look small. But that's not to say I don't want to own a pair of the Yeezy 2s - because I would love to have just one pair in my collection.

I agree, but only because Nike Yeezys don't really fit my style personally. The Yeezy 1s and the Yeezy 2s are so clunky looking that it makes even the Wave Runners look small. But that's not to say I don't want to own a pair of the Yeezy 2s - because I would love to have just one pair in my collection.

Yeah, I mean I like Nike Yeezys but they aren’t that great to me. 350s are sleek, comfortable and more versatile than the Nike Yeezys. I can’t speak on the other models cause they’re mainly trash. Basketballs are nice though.

I’m taking turtle doves or moon rocks over any v2.

I’m gonna say you are crazy if you’re taking TD and MR over OT and PB first and foremost. Then you’re even crazier for taking those two V1 over OG Belugas, Oreos, Blk/Reds, Zebras, Creams, and Black NR.... I feel like I’m even missing 1 or 2 others..

v2's just ain't it for me. i love the v1's though. despite selling every pair i've owned.
THIS
And let’s be honest. It’s a rip off of the Nike Roshe #teamroshe checking in :lol:
I’m a Kanye Stan and I’m underwhelmed by his adidas line. He just had so much hype and momentum from his Nike line. It made adidas IN again.

Back
Top Bottom