Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C3644AA7-1440-4155-8622-52E7C4149CF3.jpeg

Yes
bad b*tch pose

Logically they should drop even just a bit more as snkrs/boutique pairs are delivered. Logic doesn’t always apply though.

Most SNKRS pairs were delivered Monday and today. These probably bottomed out at this point. For most people in states with tax these are $375ish not including shipping. If you’re selling them on stockx for $450 after fees you’re making a cool 30 bucks...not worth it for most to part with the shoe at that point....they’ll just hold and wait for price to increase

Last edited:
Most SNKRS pairs were delivered Monday and today. These probably bottomed out at this point. For most people in states with tax these are $375ish not including shipping. If you’re selling them on stockx for $450 after fees you’re making a cool 30 bucks...not worth it for most to part with the shoe at that point....they’ll just hold and wait for price to increase

My SNKRS pair shipped within a few hours after the draw and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I think most pairs should be delivered by the end of the week though.

My SNKRS pair shipped within a few hours after the draw and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I think most pairs should be delivered by the end of the week though.

I got my notification Sunday and they were here Monday. Same with past several releases I’ve got off the app. It’s been extremely fast. I thought they’ve been doing a good job getting these to people quickly.

Back
Top Bottom