Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fits incoming
866723D5-FE45-4859-88F5-FF07E9C0A9CC.jpeg

These got Made in India toe boxes :lol:

is the area in the toebox region suede by chance?

Not suede, I think it’s neoprene. It’s got a weird texture to it though. Even the inside heel tongue bit is this material. It’s got more give than suede, so you can kinda “see” your toes underneath them if that makes sense.

Sails are suede.

alright. i was tryna guage if jerry lorenza was full of sh*t in his post about the sail pair being the don of the batch

Mine just came in. No glue stains on my end. Def love the color

Man those Sails are gorgeous. But that being said, now that the release is over, I'm lowkey relieved I didn't hit because I just don't see myself wearing them that often. Would've been kicking myself for spending close to $400 for a sneaker that I'm gonna stare at more than wear. If I was gonna do that, it's gotta be for my favorite pair so far - which is the Yellow. Will spend close to $400 for those even if it won't get much wear :nthat:. Hope those release and a W comes my way. :emoji_pray:

God damn these things are sweet :emoji_heart_eyes:
Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Yellow.jpg

Couldn’t imagine walking around with this big ***, clunky shoe in bright yellow...... my God how tacky :sick:

You must not travel much. That joint like 85$ for 5 years lol.
I travel quite a bit. It’s not a flex because of price, but the time you have to invest. At least for the global precheck you have to make an appt and go to an airport in person to answer questions. Who tf has time for that? That’s why I’m impressed.

I have time, I'm just lazy to do it. And I travel a lot and I live like 20 minutes from an airport but every time I'm waiting at TSA, I'm like I'll get the precheck next time and never do it.
Same. I’m lazy and I also don’t have time. That’s the only reason I haven’t done it. It’s worth it tho. I’m always like next trip GD!

I travel quite a bit. It’s not a flex because of price, but the time you have to invest. At least for the global precheck you have to make an appt and go to an airport in person to answer questions. Who tf has time for that? That’s why I’m impressed.

When you're coming back from an international flight and you skip that huge line for immigration you'll realize it was worth it. The appointment to apply for it wasn't an issue at all. But hey the less people can be bothered to apply for it, the better for me.

No need to go to the airport B. They have off site locations as well where you can apply for TSA PreCheck.

When you're coming back from an international flight and you skip that huge line for immigration you'll realize it was worth it. The appointment to apply for it wasn't an issue at all. But hey the less people can be bothered to apply for it, the better for me.
Another thing that helps when flying internationally is to download the Mobil Passport App.

As you can tell I travel weekly so I try to do everything in my power to make it quick and painless.

Back
Top Bottom