Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t spend $30 on a pizza, but you can spend $1000 on a shoe?
i am not a luxury eater at all. my diet mainly consist of cereal, annie's mac and cheese, & veggie/vegan patties. also that $1k shoes will last longer than that $30 pizza.

i am not a luxury eater at all. my diet mainly consist of cereal, annie's mac and cheese, & veggie/vegan patties. also that $1k shoes will last longer than that $30 pizza.
Annie Mac and cheese ? What you 5 years old?

Any who your statement, Reminded me of this drawing. Nice shoes, but no real food.
83E36DFD-6F2F-47C3-920D-DCCE81D703E8.jpeg

Annie Mac and cheese ? What you 5 years old?

Any who your statement, Reminded me of this drawing. Nice shoes, but no real food.
83E36DFD-6F2F-47C3-920D-DCCE81D703E8.jpeg
this doesn't remind me of me at all.

Bruh with that diet the $1k shoes might last longer than you.
I also forgot oatmeal. I eat oat meal raisin & spice pretty much everyday along w/ the fact I drink a lot of water & tea. I also workout just about everyday. I am fit and in very good shape. The sh*t intact is gradually decreasing and despite my at times flawed diet I do take my health serious.

Lol. Some people need to reprioritize their priorities.
Son said he Eats annies Mac and cheese, this is technically toddler food. My 5 year niece and nephews love this stuff.
The man is so proud to admit that, I gotta Give him his props and a lollipop for being a good brave little boy.
upload_2019-6-14_19-45-39.png

I did the pescatarian diet before for about year. Did wonders for my energy levels.

I respect your morals. But those Annie’s Mac and cheese is processed food products. Do you at least Mac and cheese from scratch?
I will eat mac and cheese from scratch, but i eat that w/ sides (spinach, stuffing, yams, etc.). I eat the box crap solo straight out the pot. I would never put that in a plate w/ complimentary's, and to do so would be a crime. Also, I don't fish either, but thanks.

Back
Top Bottom