Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1F3FEEF6-1946-4870-B01E-82AE6191F5D0.jpeg

Y’all talking about lows back there... don’t sleep on the Moc. I might be about the only one here that seems to be a fan but it’s a smooth silhouette and super easy wear (I have the black pair FWIW). I think they can be had for the low now too, but I don’t even regret paying retail on release day.

FoG1 > Moc > Raid > Skylon > SA imo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I bought a pair of Mocs at the drop... returned them to a Nike outlet just a few days after delivery.

They were awful.... Nothing positive to say.

They could have at least made them dumb comfy to make up for the failed design... but nalls. Not even that... :smh:

Y’all talking about lows back there... don’t sleep on the Moc. I might be about the only one here that seems to be a fan but it’s a smooth silhouette and super easy wear (I have the black pair FWIW). I think they can be had for the low now too, but I don’t even regret paying retail on release day.

You're not alone in liking the Mocs. Loved them as a summer shoe, but folks are right, they're not nearly as comfortable as they should be.

As for a ranking, I'm gonna disagree with you almost across the board.

FoG1 > Bone SA > Raid > Skylon (because those are wild comfortable) > Moc > Black SA

Mocs:sick:

Just curious, for those that ordered of SNKRS without two day, when do you think Nike would ship them out, like an estimated date? I know there's an ETA of them arriving 5/13, it's more about making sure I have enough money in my account lol

Just curious, for those that ordered of SNKRS without two day, when do you think Nike would ship them out, like an estimated date? I know there's an ETA of them arriving 5/13, it's more about making sure I have enough money in my account lol
I got shipping notice last night...

Still waiting on mine to ship. Shipping times are all over the place. My dmps came in 3 days with regular shipping.

Mine arrive tomorrow all though the original arrival date showed May 13.

Shoot arounds are super meh to me.

I don't think the raids should have the FOG1 sole. I think its just people who realize how great of a shoe the FOG 1 actually is. The FOG 1 is THE shoe. Everything else seems to just be like a slight knock off of it.

FOG 1 >>>>>>Raid>>>>Shoot Around>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Moc

I only own skylons and raids...and i love them both...but i really just want a FOG1 for the insanely high retail price :lol:

Back
Top Bottom