Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So upon further review I’m not trusting these at all. The color doesn’t match and other small things not givin me a good feeling. I already try to avoid stock x but this just reaffirmed it, smh. It’s like one shoe is fake and the others real
CAAFF23F-396A-47F4-83F7-348F8E84130D.jpeg
06386FD2-C467-466C-B97A-538F432C3B1E.jpeg
A9F6E32F-5E92-4E21-B6E1-C048FB658345.jpeg
Wow contact and send that **** right back

Last edited:
Yea at first I thought it was just the lighting Or the lace swap but nah they different. Funny thing is when they hit for that price I told my man that use to work there that they were gonna be fake. Guess I screwed myself
7A925CDE-F3BD-4362-B696-497D734B0712.jpeg
819E32EB-801F-471F-BB6F-25B6D4FB0719.jpeg
6CADBB79-1608-46CF-BCC8-573157119B85.jpeg

They're legit man. Them being slightly different colors is another story.
Idk I’ve compared them to my others and something still just seems off. You sound confident tho, why? And to clarify I believe the right shoe is legit just the left is fake

Idk I’ve compared them to my others and something still just seems off. You sound confident tho, why? And to clarify I believe the right shoe is legit just the left is fake

All the usual signs of them being fake are just not there.
The shape is correct - fakes haven't gotten that right.
The spacing between the midsole and cage near the toebox is correct.
The stitching of the toebox lines up with the cage correctly.

The color difference is something I can't explain though. That's definitely really odd.

All the usual signs of them being fake are just not there.
The shape is correct - fakes haven't gotten that right.
The spacing between the midsole and cage near the toebox is correct.
The stitching of the toebox lines up with the cage correctly.

The color difference is something I can't explain though. That's definitely really odd.
Yea the color and the sole of the left shoe are what stand out. Something about it doesn’t seem right at first I thought it was just a defect but it has an odd bubble shape on the bottom

They're legit man. Them being slightly different colors is another story.

This.

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, I’m. Not seeing fakes here. Shape, pattern cuts, etc. all check out.

If anything your left/right came from different batches of suede/material.

Pair seems legit to me.

The different shades is wild as hell, but it's Nike so no surprise. QC on FoG 1s has been shoddy since the first release

Well I nerded out and broke em all down. Guess I’m starting to maybe side with them being legit with defects. Idk I’m going to wait for the response to my claim and then just decide how to proceed. I won’t get them any cheaper but idk know if I can get past the defect hahah I’m just floating right now 🤷🏾‍♂️
2DE78152-401C-410A-ADFA-0F33F616F0D5.jpeg

Well I nerded out and broke em all down. Guess I’m starting to maybe side with them being legit with defects. Idk I’m going to wait for the response to my claim and then just decide how to proceed. I won’t get them any cheaper but idk know if I can get past the defect hahah I’m just floating right now 🤷🏾‍♂️
2DE78152-401C-410A-ADFA-0F33F616F0D5.jpeg

Yeah man, definitely complain to StockX about that. They def look like two different shoes. The midsole height (the pic that you posted with the pairs next to each other with the toe view) and the two different shades suggest they're two different pairs.

But with StockX, I bet they'd just say you're being nitpicky and that the shoes were in deadstock condition and authentic so there's nothing wrong on their end.

didn't the travis 4's also had this issue? Some people's pairs had the blue nubuck darker/brighter than the other?

6B6108B9-CA73-4D03-9988-A831502E9DAC.jpeg

these are fakes. They do not look terrible.

Is that the only picture? From this angle it looks legit. But since you can't see the side view it's hard to tell. If you can see the silhouette of the sneaker from the side, you can usually be able to tell immediately.

Fake FoG1s tend to have this odd shape:

Wide and short ankle opening and high instep that doesn't curve at the right point.

Direct-Selling-New-Arrival-Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-1-Sail-Ar4237-100-1-400x300.jpg

Fake FoG1s tend to have this odd shape:

Wide and short ankle opening and high instep.

Direct-Selling-New-Arrival-Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-1-Sail-Ar4237-100-1-400x300.jpg

There’s different quality levels in fakes. More expensive fakes are better quality. A lot of times there’s multiple versions of fakes that are released or a certain seller specializes in that particular model for fakes (I’m still trying to understand it all). The current best quality FOG 1 are “H12 batch” I believe. Most cheap versions have the lose neck flaw or the height issue. The more expensive ones are damn near flawless. When you consider the flaws we get on retails, they’re definitely passable.

Back
Top Bottom