Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can see that, but I’m not so sure that’s the case. Jerry Lorenzo owns fear of god...I would think he has a little more influence/push with Nike. We out here thinking Jerry a king but really he a plebeian?
Nike is a fortune 500 company.

Kanye was/is the most culturally influential person in sneakers behind Jordan and they let him go no problem and grabbed his friends lol.

I also think him saying that he made the string colorway as an ode to the Reebok question was a bad move. Then he went a did a whole photoshoot with him as A.I.

Nike was prolly like hell nah :lol:

Jerry is so full of **** :lol:

the dude is a grade A ***, I'll never forget his anti gay rant on IG years ago, dude got **** on and quickly deleted and never mentioned anything like that ever again after his Nike deal.

Edit: just found this petition, so I guess im not the only one who remembers:

Last edited:
the dude is a grade A ***, I'll never forget his anti gay rant on IG years ago, dude got **** on and quickly deleted and never mentioned anything like that ever again after his Nike deal.

Edit: just found this petition, so I guess im not the only one who remembers:
You this is dumb and trash. Especially in the industry he specifically in the industry he choices to work in. I wonder other things is against in the name of "god" that he chooses to go against or he just singled this particular thing other out? Well Jerry is full of **** & this post got deleted quickly after posting it, so we probably already know the answer:
1605376408194.png

You this is dumb and trash. Especially in the industry he specifically in the industry he choices to work in. I wonder other things is against in the name of "god" that he chooses to go against or he just singled this particular thing other out? Well Jerry is full of **** & this post got deleted quickly after posting it, so we probably already know the answer:
1605376408194.png

Isn't there something in the bible about not profiting off your talents or something like that because your talents are a gift meant to be shared with others? Or am I just making that up?
On second thought, even if there is something that says that, there's probably something else in the bible that contradicts that or another verse that people can easily misinterpret to contradict that.

at least he said he's against those things but doesn't think the government should legislate it. which is like...mostly fine with me.
Look y’all I get the frustration and Jerry could be better with his choice of words, but what would the reaction be otherwise? Say Nike really only made 100 on some sample ish and he just gave them out to F&F and “influencers,” we’d all still be mad. Don’t see why we have to attack the man’s religious beliefs as part of this.

The shoe game is crazy dumb right now. Nike definitely has a hold on its release procedures/tactics to keep demand and hype. Folks that work with them just have to understand that the experience may be amazing, but you’re signing away your ability to have complete control on design/marketing/release.

jerry's religious beliefs get attacked because they run counter to his actions. the man is free to do what he wants, but when you go around claiming to be super Christian, name your brand fear of god, and then make it so that only rich people can get it...

or maybe it's on brand since religion is kind of hypocritical in general.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said. It's his religious beliefs. He even went on to say he doesn't feel right to judge nor pass law, but most of the outrage just seems to stem from people not being able to get sneakers.

The inability to purchase his sneakers led to people seeing the absurdity of his actions compared to his words. The outage is justified.

The inability to purchase his sneakers led to people seeing the absurdity of his actions compared to his words. The outage is justified.
Do you own a pair of his FOGs or attempted to get a pair after finding out that his actions are different from what his words?

Well....that escalated rather quickly
It's just a bad combo at times..
Kinda pretentious, Bs all the time, doesn't deliver....n he in a deal with swoosh that do Be True n all that, yet he oppose it...Lol
He's in the fashion industry at that...
/damn
frankly I just want my shoes....Period.

Last edited:
1605376408194.png

U still gonna rock your FOGs?

So why not sell it since you don't like what it's creator represents? You could also burn it it to show further act of defiance. Send it to one of the cats in here for free.

I don't have an answer to that. I like the shoes, but does that mean I can't point out his hypocrisy?
So if you buy Nikes does that make you a supporter of child labor? Otherwise, why not burn all your Nikes?

Back
Top Bottom