Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DrM8f8fUwAEK8FS.jpg

DrNUIfKUwAAbWfR.jpg

DrM8f8gU4AA5Ukb.jpg

He started the game in them...then quickly switched..

I’m wondering if there’s a price difference between the black version with the mesh booty, compared to the Bone pair Jerry was wearing in the FOG video which had a calfskin-type leather as opposed to the mesh. I can see the more lifestyle ones going for $395, but these regular hoop ones for that much is crazy unless Nike is hiding a secret and the air bubbles light up or some crazy ish.

Think this is Nikes 2nd most expensive shoe at retail.
If you mean sold to third parties for distribution then you might be correct (although I believe the Pinancle Jordan Series which was sold to hyperstrike and HOH accounts might have been higher)

If you mean direct from Nike that would be incorrect...Nikes Flyprints retail at $650 and of course Hyperadapts..

Usually tech or performance carry very big price points with very small stock...

This release will/should mirror the Pinancles....

I'm with him, I like my pants from the mens department , nowadays you can't tell lol
Levis 512 are as far as im going with this tapered trend. But it has its purpose and goes with some shoes better than others.If youre not stacking the bottom with extra length then youre doing it horribly wrong. When i see just straight up ankle length skin tights on dudes im just shaking my head. It screams someone who doesnt get it but did it anyway. If I can see your leg muscles then you need to return your pants. Straight up.

The problem is going back to pants with all that extra material, though sometimes good for going over the shoe collar, feels kind of ridiculous and inefficient after not having it there.

Levis 512 are as far as im going with this tapered trend. But it has its purpose and goes with some shoes better than others.If youre not stacking the bottom with extra length then youre doing it horribly wrong. When i see just straight up ankle length skin tights on dudes im just shaking my head. It screams someone who doesnt get it but did it anyway. If I can see your leg muscles then you need to return your pants. Straight up.

The problem is going back to pants with all that extra material, though sometimes good for going over the shoe collar, feels kind of ridiculous and inefficient after not having it there.
im going to disagree i dont like the slack at the bottom of the jeans as much anymore i get my jeans tapered and hemed to the ankle, i like that more

Any more word/info on the apparel Jerry did with Nike as part of this collab? If they let that man work with the Tech fleece...

If you mean sold to third parties for distribution then you might be correct (although I believe the Pinancle Jordan Series which was sold to hyperstrike and HOH accounts might have been higher)

If you mean direct from Nike that would be incorrect...Nikes Flyprints retail at $650 and of course Hyperadapts..

Usually tech or performance carry very big price points with very small stock...

This release will/should mirror the Pinancles....
Yeah i was just thinking these and Hyperadapts.

Wouldve thought Virgil wouldve gotten a hold to these before he did

I like the very clean look of the FOG Skylon II officially just made the hit list for me.

Back
Top Bottom