Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah MVP MVP you won, you just didn't confirm in time. I had that same exact message for Travis Scott AF1's when i missed out.
It's not the normal verbiage they state if they don't select you.

PO

Fuuuuuu man I used to get notifications from the app when the countdown clock expires. Nothing lately. Almost missed the concords last weekend because of that. Unbelievable.

Fuuuuuu man I used to get notifications from the app when the countdown clock expires. Nothing lately. Almost missed the concords last weekend because of that. Unbelievable.

Yeah, sorry sir. I know that L hurts. :frown:

PO

899C444C-599B-4BD2-A04B-C78837A64DEB.jpeg

DubDY43W0AIXm_D.jpg

caved on stockx. *** it.

gonna try and double on snkrs and if not prob gonna cop either the grey sweatshorts or the white/black trim shorts and call it there.

i didn't even enter ftl app cause there was no way i was gonna make it to chicago tomorrow

it's only an hour and 45 minutes away but i have family functions all day tomorrow

All these three cities (NYC, la and chicago) or fill out 15 raffles and compete with the world releases are wack. Hope nike switches it up soon.
Snkrs is trash. The draw is trash. The pass is trash.

Snkrs is a tumblr page to me. All I've ever done was look at pics and take Ls.

Oh lookatha.. the ONLY news to hit my email about these today and it was my official L from Supply Store.. right at the buzzer.

Thanks Supply.. you made my night. :nthat:

D75242B7-C57B-4B6E-9FB2-EE2DB77B1896.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom