Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same as the Concords last week and the 1s yesterday.

If anyone hits and doesn't get on with these in a US10.5 then get at me. Any colour.

so it seems nike did not owe my anything at all ^^

putersmash.gif

L & L

i was surprised to see it wasnt a draw, same release as the ten last year, you select a size, click purchase, you’re put in a queue and your purchase button becomes ‘pending’ for 30-60s and then you get a sold out message
Did the app say it was gonna be a draw before the release and they just switched it up? or was it just never clear. Wondering because US currently says it should be a draw

caught the L on sneakrs paying resell 1000+ on these is just stoopid i rather go without lol

i also entered need, extra butter and bodega, but nothing so far....and lapstone runs until monday i think.

Anyone experienced the same?? Got charged initially.. checked out manually.. got this ... any way to revert this?..damn hell

Attachments

• 678AE671-9FA9-47FF-B9F4-C4F6731C3AFE.jpeg
    678AE671-9FA9-47FF-B9F4-C4F6731C3AFE.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 101
Anyone experienced the same?? Got charged initially.. checked out manually.. got this ... any way to revert this?..damn hell

Speak to Nike customer service. Not sure if they'll be able to do anything on this occasion though since the shoe is sold out.

Yeah I am almost sure nothing can debdone at this stage.. but will give it a try.. they don’t have customer support on weekends

WhT time do these drop on the west coast, I’m trying on Nike.com I see some places say 7am others 10am

Struck out easily on the FTL countdown for a 13 as well. Debating if I want to go to the Maxfield release tomorrow. I don't live far from there, a 5 min drive away maybe. Might be worth a shot since I've never won anything on SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom