Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White laces with sail midsole irks me.

yeah I posted that the other day about how my only gripe is that the laces don't match the midsole. The Shoot Around model has a white midsole and judging from pics, the Bone colorway also has white midsoles. I don't know why the black Fog 1 has a cream color midsole (similiar to OG OW Prestos)

vinotwofour vinotwofour Hey bro, can you comment on sizing? Whats your SW 97/1 sizing compared to your FoG1?

my SW 97/1 is also in my TTS 8, and we know those ran big. It actually runs a little long compared to the Fog 1, but you get more of a lock down feel with the Fog 1 because of the high top silho. I will comment in a few days with the half size down suggestion

Last edited:
921E5E00-7A7E-45F5-B4BE-F0BAF3C83998.jpeg

I couldn’t wait for FedEx for tomorrow

Had go in and scoop em

SA is fire

Clean silhouette

also, mad props to jerry's team for the care and dedication to the unboxing process they showed, they know people like the experience now and it may suck for those who buy resell, but going into this box, seeing whats inside, pulling out each individual shoe from the space packaging

its awesome man

mad mad props my dude

Reached out to Lapstone and it looks like they're still going. Hopefully some of us will be seeing Ws soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181217-162611_Twitter~01.jpg
    Screenshot_20181217-162611_Twitter~01.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 29
Anybody else having issues tracking their pair from nike. Everytime I go to the tracking I it says info unavailable.

Man, my entry for that was over before it even began. I requested a size that's not even available :lol:
I'm a TTS size 8 - but heard we needed to go .5 down for these FOGs so I requested a size 7.5. They only carry sizes 8-13. Can't even edit the comment entry. L.
They bout to use my entry as a lesson to the Boys & Girls Club - "Reading is Fundamental, kids. Look at this idiot and his raffle entry."

But at least my money is going to a good cause I guess. :rolleyes
I think mine was worse.... lol

Thanks, appreciate the review on sizing. Something about these just doesn't sit right with me. The 3m in the mesh makes it look a tad too shiny, looks almost like plastic bags tied up on the foot
I’d recommend seeing them in person. The “shininess” really is subtle. Can’t even tell with the naked eye. More just a smooth black mesh

Anybody else having issues tracking their pair from nike. Everytime I go to the tracking I it says info unavailable.

yeah, but it's just on their end.
if you google the tracking number you received from the email it'll show you the tracking info.
they do show as shipped!

Too much pics/info? Haha :lol:

Figured I’d speak as much on them as I could on the way to work seeing as there wasn’t much in-hand reviews in here yet..hope it helped

All of these pics are driving me crazy. I REALLY want a pair of FoG 1's, but it'll be impossible to trade. But I have someone for a potential trade for SA's.

White laces look fire with 1’s but I think I’ll stick to the black without the converse wrap around.

Back
Top Bottom