Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a friend willing to sell the Air FOG 1 for $600.00. I don’t ever pay resell but I might have to pull the trigger this time. I’ll probably end up selling some All Hallows’ Eves that aren’t in my size to cover some of the cost. Thoughts?

They aren't your size? Seems like an easy decision to me. Let them fly.

I have a friend willing to sell the Air FOG 1 for $600.00. I don’t ever pay resell but I might have to pull the trigger this time. I’ll probably end up selling some All Hallows’ Eves that aren’t in my size to cover some of the cost. Thoughts?

$600 is too much. I mean, $350 is even too high for a poorly made shoe with cheap zippers that break. So it’s retail or bust for these.

$600 is too much. I mean, $350 is even too high for a poorly made shoe with cheap zippers that break. So it’s retail or bust for these.
Poorly made shoe ? Mans was a real live size 14, and a one off event. Im not an advocate for payin resell prices myself but Im curious to why you think that

I'd jump at 600

Yellow ones dropping on Christmas Day ... stay tuned
6C98E415-118E-4FD4-9CA7-B65056BE7EA4.jpeg

I like the shorts a lot. Are the windbreakers tear away? Thinking about copping. Love the design of almost of the collab.

No not full tear away. below the knee there are buttons if you need to let some air in by opening them up. Honestly they are awesome fitment I just wish they were cheaper.

Not all of it. I think only 4 pieces. I tried to find the link to which pants released, since i don’t remember. But I can’t find it. I wanna cop off StockX or something, but want to make sure it’s the one I want. I missed on NDC

Only one pair of pants released in the US that I know of. Essentially black windbreakers.

Poorly made shoe ? Mans was a real live size 14, and a one off event. Im not an advocate for payin resell prices myself but Im curious to why you think that

It ain't like these are bespoke shoes. These are mass produced in some factory in China.
You can't deny that the glue stains are sloppy craftsmanship.
And so what if the guy is size 14? What's that gotta do with anything? Fact is the zipper jammed after one wear and the tab fell off trying to unjam it. Same thing could happen to somebody wearing a size 9.

So your “friend” is gonna give you the love price of damn near double retail, huh?

You might need better friends. :lol:

bruh, $600 is the best price we'll see for miles, other than the few who were fortunate enough to cop for retail. yall fools quick to give it up to some reseller random, but not ok with your mans eating for less than the stranger was charging. #NTLogic

Dam homie if he is the kind of friend that wants to charge you $600 I’d be worried about leaving my chick around him #acquaintance.

everyone wants something for nothing. knowing yall ain't even THINKING bout letting these go for retail. but now all of a sudden everyone would look out? kush God voice: "rrrrriiiiiigghhhht"

everyone wants something for nothing. knowing yall ain't even THINKING bout letting these go for retail. but now all of a sudden everyone would look out? kush God voice: "rrrrriiiiiigghhhht"
Is this really how you live your life? Folks do favors for their friends all the time. You ever hear of helping someone move? Moving sucks. That’s why movers cost so much money. But I’ll happily help a friend move if they ask, and all I want in return is a thank you, a beer, and a burger while we take a break. Of course people would hook up their friends for retail. Money ain’t everything.

Damn I thought Size 12 FOG1 would reach 600 but it seems like there going back up in price. Guess I won't be seeing these on my feet.

Of course nobody would want to let them go for retail if they were selling them—that’s basic common sense.

But that’s why they wouldn’t get sold to a friend if I had to make some $$.

Be a better friend and get some better friends, my guy.

Back
Top Bottom