Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was hoping to hold out until they dropped on the FOG site but with prices jumping a bit today I may have to jump on them soon.

I always find walking through an airport will remind you just how much sneaker folks live in a bubble.

Buy what you like, not for the opinions of others.

Depends where you live. Any big city and the bubble isnt so apparent.

But yeah, def a bubble.

I was hoping to hold out until they dropped on the FOG site but with prices jumping a bit today I may have to jump on them soon.
jerry said he was gonna drop them sometime in jan-feb online. there's still a (very slight) chance

I wouldn’t wait too much longer. I’m expecting these to shoot up in price when it’s all said and done

jerry said he was gonna drop them sometime in jan-feb online. there's still a (very slight) chance

Too late for me prices are "too good" at the moment.

I wouldn’t wait too much longer. I’m expecting these to shoot up in price when it’s all said and done

Plan on trying to find a local deal to save a few bucks and settling for SX if I can't.

I still don't get how these businesses are still using Shopify.

Because as a retailer who may or may not have a specialized in house web developer versed in e-commerce, Shopify is super nice and convenient. Most retailers don’t have the know how to custom build a web store... that’s why Shopify is great.

yea I'm starting to think yall are right, that 659 from sx isn't looking so bad now. guess I didn't goof after all.

Somebody explain to me why anyone entertains Stadium Goods, Flight Club, etc when it comes to resell. Seems their prices are almost always extremely higher than other avenues. Prices for FOG1 are $1000+ on Stadium Goods.

So what's the consensus on sizing? Do they run long or no?

I usually wear an 8/8.5 but decided to go with an 8 since people said size down .. once you actually get your foot in the shoe they fit good .. getting your foot in is the hard part lol

Because as a retailer who may or may not have a specialized in house web developer versed in e-commerce, Shopify is super nice and convenient. Most retailers don’t have the know how to custom build a web store... that’s why Shopify is great.

I feel like a custom built website by an in house dev would be more exploitable.

Back
Top Bottom