Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adding one more voice to the sizing choir for the 1s. I have wide-ish feet and consider myself a TTS 12, but can pretty comfortably fit an 11.5 for a snug fit. A 12 in these fits like I would expect an 11.5 to fit in width, and like a 12.3-13 would fit in length.

I also see how dude got that zipper stuck and had to cut himself out. The zipper just feels weak and kinda cheap. And there's not much give when you're trying to put these things on or take them off.

so you consider it long then? I usually wear 11.5, just for added toe space. but my foot is narrow. think of getting an 11, pricing is better than the 11.5, think that would be fine?

If TTS feels like .5 down in width, .5 down is gonna feel like 1 full size down in width :sick:

Just a few thoughts on these:

Quality of materials is sub-par for a "designer" collab, but given that it's made by Nike, it's to be expected. Craftsmanship isn't that great. The shoe is mostly glued together and there is definitely residue left behind in some areas. For the retail price, these are underwhelming.

As for sizing, I am a true size 10, and I purchased these in a size 10. For reference, I wear size 10.5 in Jordan 1s and Vapormax, but I'm mostly a 10 for everything else. I only size down for some designer brands. These fit like mainline Fear of God sneakers, long and narrow. That being said, the size 10 works just fine for me.

I do like the design of the sneakers, especially the air unit, and I plan on wearing these. I wouldn't recommend paying resale for these, but that's just my opinion.

IMG_20181221_112305.jpg
IMG_20181221_112527.jpg
IMG_20181221_112639.jpg

Just a few thoughts on these:

Quality of materials is sub-par for a "designer" collab, but given that it's made by Nike, it's to be expected. Craftsmanship isn't that great. The shoe is mostly glued together and there is definitely residue left behind in some areas. For the retail price, these are underwhelming.

As for sizing, I am a true size 10, and I purchased these in a size 10. For reference, I wear size 10.5 in Jordan 1s and Vapormax, but I'm mostly a 10 for everything else. I only size down for some designer brands. These fit like mainline Fear of God sneakers, long and narrow. That being said, the size 10 works just fine for me.

I do like the design of the sneakers, especially the air unit, and I plan on wearing these. I wouldn't recommend paying resale for these, but that's just my opinion.

As someone with an unhealthy collection of high-end shoes (Balenciaga, LV, Common Projects, FOG, Saint Laurent, Gucci, etc.) I feel comfortable saying
designer =/= premium materials.

Best materials in my collection are on my Danner Boots which use Horween leather, followed by my Common Projects sneakers; both are less than $400.

Those $750 Balenciagas? No better than a pair of Nikes.

Saint Laurent? LAUGHABLE "leather."

IMO, the materials on the FOG 1s are fine, though the craftsmanship leaves a bit to be desired. Like you, I expect that on a mass produced Nike.

FWIW, the craftsmanship on my pair is fine, no complaints.

MMM gats were my fave quality high end shoe.

SLP leather is awesome on my combat boots but I know their kicks kinda meh. Suede in Chelsea is beautiful

But high end is strictly below retail for me

Just settled on a pair for $620 locally.

Going to have to move another piece or two but i'm not mad at the price, not happy either but this is the best I will get.

I've lost the desire to own the FOG1 - just too expensive for me. Man I hope I hit on the Skylons tho - such a clean shoe.

I am right there with you its retail or bust. Maybe i will have a shot at the bone colorway but i am not paying resale thats for sure.

I like the skylon's, prefer the white pair. Will try for them but if i fail...eh oh well

h7N0kaExvGfuphZUKmF3G0Dgi2_y7qfi2eH_WOlXNhfyg6B2nifaSMe1Whinodbcb3V1m6IN8AttX8Xf8baqyMjrnMspdJ1MGExoWob7Yk6ZOILe_amTEIJoLbATHxhjx1SDFKs-xqDio0evFSRC3TFFPQUIq9P9BpR1T87KhLpeii45aJKcBDzpCjDxLvAEfVLCei_My22GkcoWg2TMmegmIWKb5gnVVP3WUBOOoWNgJdrY1W7L8sJOWgWbovvjkAGVi14envRI1d2_vYLHpDwmEXoNRHsE558NTqe5P_a4c19Ubcet1RE9gLejU7xe7zeD0HjaeTz9eJTlcb6udHC9Za5OOn__Dsr245pE7SSm8xJDQO8ADBU_J1bixhZSEQdgkT4g-6iZzKr2xEbKj_dGo1OPFcpjVQdujexB4Z6EwOjeQvor2Mh8Z_dgqV-WYEgXbqOVljdm2o6N13VSO7I-dkzpTzZq49HV9hOGqyeXvfLAJQV0T8YIpdRD2x-LIEaDapydhEmdopJxlu2EHXtjr6PRYVffgkbAAKpXcHCGTJxH9KEXGgJ9mB469BwCk_aVpNhE97FdQ6jwQtNYSgPvEoXVLWM_uEfF4WnL0lB4kkFxwdqDetFWxdS2koke-Azm62NtzlWAzeFb92MPuf-BwA=w2294-h1534-no

DzqbesvW8hjK61u5iDqi1I1af3E1EN4XJt-hyICGdKOlOCdA_RdwjJlEmgfLRw_pAic9-TC1In0k1nLjwjYcyGYQer-8uxHG2CronbOqL5u_f4XNeHkbf5xm1hrOJwgQ3nzW-jHHJbivVqIl3kFBNXhIcAVwdFOzdgXUOcWHnOPw2ZTiXRNP0p-xUZ2632KdM1xXBg7Dn-bBHElMWmI-FZFnr2V8Ow56eedg_StUcWmr2JeSI-P-fIfO4KKsZhKPpTfUlbCACNIRG_qHhNoq9cmfFqks4Ew2wLDNYhSJEpnQBDolXFkS_Pd-QRip6TDNbUntNybZ5WiV-lMzl7tQy-N0m7ibhaPWTUAe3MWNH5sXcP2XJC4FQXq53lWePxKC2rJon58NNpVQ7qSwldW4Kjnt5oNAE4De0AXkumsSZ4rdCNFGPqMxyVpZX3KVH91cXoc-TcQpJIymuLZ4i3E9zAkk1bZaBDF7V019cA9Fabei2P82zn66Goh6CtPaIgfsJ5DQ6_cTC_TSUu7EAiYD-MoS9ApsVxWwXPWE7ur-sZQ2cWh3Yf_vWWQG4DAEuQPSvFX-jsLtx4rY5S6qMxMHC6mi2A4NJ92FqvmHQ0ckbRoUtB_Sdgpr84UIkaanH-FSCGg4uKXEvQsbf7IOpSrRuaoQjw=w2302-h1534-no

My pair finally came in and i'm super impressed. The packaging is top tier as everyone has noted and the shoes feel amazing in hand. They have a nice weight to them and the sole unit feels incredible when I walk in them. As far as sizing you'd be a fool to size down. I wear 10.5 and they fit perfectly. Any smaller and my toes would be screaming.

Mine came in today and .5 size down fit perfectly. Like a true size 11. And I dont have problems taking them on and off. Also no glue stains. Thank god

Back
Top Bottom