Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B00F3AE4-D448-492F-B60F-EADFB6C4B348.png

Lol saved 1,200
Sneaker gods blessed you.

Last edited:
For those with pairs in hand... idk why but I now noticed this but are the "line" to the left and right of the Nike swoosh normal. On Nike's official pics I see it at some angles but when they took shots of the back I couldn't see it.

Screenshot_20181221-182611.png

Same bro.

I'll give y'all a clutch sizing review .I'm very salelf aware of what fits and what doesn't. There will be no grey area or questions when I finish.

We all said the same thing.. 2 pages later:

“Yo I’m about to cop these.. anybody know how these run? Need to know for sure before I cop resell. Thanks”

:lol:

his couch is against another couch thats a different couch than the other couch

there will always be a grey area for sizing suggestions because we all have different feet and even at the same size, we can have different preference of snugness and roomy

Last edited:
his couch is against another couch thats a different couch than the other couch

there will always be a grey area for sizing suggestions because we all have different feet and even at the same size, we can have different preference of snugness and roomy

Ahh man can't believe i didnt see that one! He got another video where he said he bought every size in them Spider man 1's dude def got his priorities all messed up...

SA's are just any other shoe to me. Looking like updated Air Force 25s. Wouldn't cop.

I got black skylons and now the 1s. I'm good on any more Fears drop til different color 1s drop or we get to the 2s.

I do want those tear away sweat pants tho.

SA's are just any other shoe to me. Looking like updated Air Force 25s. Wouldn't cop.

I got black skylons and now the 1s. I'm good on any more Fears drop til different color 1s drop or we get to the 2s.

How much you drop on the 1s?

that AF25 comparison is spot on, knew they looked familiar.

Need the light bone FOGs. Already got black but like the other ones better. Homie said Nike might be getting a shipment of FOGs tomorrow or the 24th

how are the black skylons..??

May we get some sizing info for the skylons before we enter those raffles? Appreciate it :smile:

Wore the light bone Fog 1’s out today and they are warm as hell. I feel like those don’t have much ventilation. Not sure if it’s the same with the black colorway though.

Attachments

• 322A1057-273C-46CB-A831-A8BDF9F73FCE.jpeg
    322A1057-273C-46CB-A831-A8BDF9F73FCE.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom