Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s all in how your entire fit flows imo
59948EC3-3084-496F-A866-EBA05F40294F.jpeg

My only gripes about the Shootaround are the tail-end of the Nike Swoosh and all that empty space where the laces are supposed to be. Wish they would've gave the SAs the same lacing format as the FoG1. Other than that, the SAs are nice :nthat:

Na Pegasus came out in 1983, just saying this isnt a new silhouette with Fog slapped on it. I'm actually kinda confused bc in a video he said he wasnt talented enough to do colorways on existing models like Virgil did but he did it on the Skylon.

maybe the skylon's are nike's real money grab :nerd:

people saying the SA is nike's money grab version, but Jerry designed both the Fog 1 and SA and even explained the reason for the SA model. So I don't consider them Nike's money grab plan

I wore them with skinnys tonight ::ye shrug::

Also, the double stacked zoom is money. But I’m one of the few who believe zoom > boost.

Mistakenly wore one unzipped and didn’t realize til 3 hours later....lmao....moral of the story: zipped or unzipped works great. Still no issues putting them on or taking them off.

Anyone with both the FOG 1 and SA model can conform they fit the same?

I got the SA and they’re quite snug as 0.5 down, so thinking stay TTS on the FOG 1 but they do seem a bit bigger than the SA..

Back
Top Bottom