Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2DB01213-50FF-420A-A320-EE146272EBEE.jpeg

So apparently these dropped but I never heard anything about it
I would've gone for these if I knew they were dropping.

Hit on both pairs on SNKRS and EndClothing. Gonna have to return the SNKRS pairs I think. Didn't expect these to be so easy to get.

You can tell when Nike really put $$$ on hyping a shoe cause for a whole 3 months we get "another clean look" post from SoleCollector, Hypebeast, etc then we get to watch all the "influencers" post their pairs all over social media. That didn't happen wit Skylons, and I'm happy that a shoe I actually want was easy to get for a change

I'm not clear on if it was a VIP drop or something but apparently luisaviaroma released Bone FOG1's this morning while all the Skylon hoopla was happening. Someone from another forum posted their order confirmation screenshot. Kinda wild.

I'm not clear on if it was a VIP drop or something but apparently luisaviaroma released Bone FOG1's this morning while all the Skylon hoopla was happening. Someone from another forum posted their order confirmation screenshot. Kinda wild.
Someone here posted the smoking icon earlier for LVR (knowing full well it wasn’t for skylons) so I went to check:

01F2FA65-A488-4E98-B105-82D26FD1242A.jpeg

Was well done by the time I saw it.

Someone here posted the smoking icon earlier for LVR (knowing full well it wasn’t for skylons) so I went to check:

01F2FA65-A488-4E98-B105-82D26FD1242A.jpeg

Was well done by the time I saw it.

Well ****, thats too bad. I just wanna know how people find these surprise drops so damn fast.

Bots probably just search for product codes. I don't know.

But I'm not happy if this is true.

Back
Top Bottom