Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m really feeling the new designs of the entire FOG collection. I don’t plan on buying every single model, but the entire collection looks very clean to me a lot different styles and vibes imo. I’ll probably end up with two of the models from the collection when it’s all said and done. That black pair with the cross strap is a definite for me and it’s a toss up between the Bone SA and particale beige moccasins for me as of right now. (The Bone SA will more than likely win lol)

2x shiny sliver bags (with shoes in them)
1x white laces in one shoe
1x black laces in other shoe
1x shiny silver small ziplock bag that should be sealed (contains couple lace toggles and "Air FOG" keychain)
1x tote bag

Would like to add the bag contains one white laces, two lace toggles black, two lace toggles transparent, and Air FoG Keychain. So yeah, that's three pairs of laces.

Got in my Black FOG1 pair finally. I know a number of NT'ers have mentioned glue stains and smudges but my pair looks good. I do have some small creases on the medial forefoot but nothing too serious. This pair came from SNKRS if anyone was wondering.

As far as sizing goes...I bought a sz 10 and I am a true 10.5 in Air Max, Nike Basketball, Yeezy and most Jordan models. I tried them on briefly and it does seem like somewhat of a hassle to get them on and off. Not really a big deal to me. Can't wait to rock these joints.

Um yeah I’m in!!
3D6B26D1-3F4D-4DEB-A2D1-AFB38645F53B.jpeg
Imma need more pics but these have some potential.

I'm not paying no damn $400 for them though.

I know it's been posted before by someone, but hard to sort back through the pages. Can anyone inform me what accessories the FOG1 is supposed to come with? Want to make sure it comes with everything when I inspect mine later this week. Thanks.

PO
Are you getting yours from StockX? I’m low key worried mine won’t come with everything since I read a few horror stories w accessories missing ordering from StockX. I probably should’ve forked out the few extra bucks and ordered from goat lol

Are you getting yours from StockX? I’m low key worried mine won’t come with everything since I read a few horror stories w accessories missing ordering from StockX. I probably should’ve forked out the few extra bucks and ordered from goat lol

Yup. UPS literally JUST delivered mine. Came with everything. I'll give my detailed thoughts about the shoe in a week or two after I wear them.

Whether you buy from GOAT or SX, you have a "chance" of being disappointed regardless! Have faith sir!

PO

Nah you’ll be straight. The accessories come in a sealed bag. I don’t think StockX or GOAT would consider them DS if the accessories bag is open. The only thing that isn’t in the sealed bag is one set of laces and the tote.

I was wondering if you guys can help me just double check these! Purchased from GOAT but I always ask others to LC before I rock!

Nah you’ll be straight. The accessories come in a sealed bag. I don’t think StockX or GOAT would consider them DS if the accessories bag is open. The only thing that isn’t in the sealed bag is one set of laces and the tote.

The shoes come with 3 laces. White, Black (1 in each shoe) & cream in the sealed ziplock bag.

PO

Imma need more pics but these have some potential.

I'm not paying no damn $400 for them though.

Need better pics but those air raid style cross strap sneakers look awesome
Not the greatest pic but it’s another one from wavegod (formerly known as 2muchsole) it’s last IG page got shut down fo whatever reasons so he’s blurring out certain parts of the shoe etc. But from what I can see I’m in for a pair. It’s like this pair is doing everything I’d want. They look like they actually have a tongue, nice height, and a more traditional lacing system, that flows well with the straps. I still like the FOG1 & SA this pair is the most me.
81B54E9A-CAEF-491E-BA80-DEC0E407DA71.jpeg

I know it's been posted before by someone, but hard to sort back through the pages. Can anyone inform me what accessories the FOG1 is supposed to come with? Want to make sure it comes with everything when I inspect mine later this week. Thanks.

PO

2x shiny sliver bags (with shoes in them)
1x white laces in one shoe
1x black laces in other shoe
1x shiny silver small ziplock bag that should be sealed (contains couple lace toggles and "Air FOG" keychain)
1x tote bag

it comes with 2x white laces (1 long and 1 short) and 2x black laces (1 long and 1 short), also the small ziplock bag with the 2 sets of lace toggles and Air Fog Keychain is not a SEALED bag. Its just a ziplock.

I was wondering if you guys can help me just double check these! Purchased from GOAT but I always ask others to LC before I rock!

those are legit, enjoy

Didn't care for the Bone pair, contemplating getting them now. Definitely know what not to do when those release.

lmaooooo you would be surprised what stockx allows through as 'DS'

Back
Top Bottom