Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6435E244-6A17-469A-AE5F-75A343763C20.jpeg Simple and clean

just throwing it out there lol. I know theres still gonna be tons of unclaimed pairs. I wish those people a lifetime of raffle L's

time to spam that random check-in lol

I've only seen like 4 codes posted since Sunday and check-in ends tomorrow

like what almost every store does, let the employee get dibs and then friends/family of employees, and then after that if there are any left, put it on display. What i also notice lately with some shops is that they just hold the inventory and then do like a special giveaway way down the line.

I'm just assuming that if you don't have the max headstart on Footlocker app you've already took an L wit them. Is that right?

I'm just assuming that if you don't have the max headstart on Footlocker app you've already took an L wit them. Is that right?
Nobody knows; there is no logic to the Footlocker App. I have heard people winning hype releases with and without the max head start.

personally i've never hit since the apps started with just a 7 minute, these are dropping at like 2 places (in ny at least) so i'm not even going to waste my time

Nobody knows; there is no logic to the Footlocker App. I have heard people winning hype releases with and without the max head start.
One example pulled from someone's prior post: So i was a FootLocker Platinum VIP (10m headstart) for the past year and never got any W's (including the recent yeezys and black cements). For the recent Bred Toes I was a regular VIP member because my platinum expired so i had the maximum of 7m headstart. And i actually won! I understand that i am in a very competitive area (NYC) but i don't understand how i could win with a 7m headstart and not a 10min.

TBH I think the max headstart is a scam and gives peeps a false sense of security. Ive been Platinum forever and have only won the Space Jams and we all know how easy those were to cop.

Back
Top Bottom