Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These stores need to quick dicking around and make a bot to stop bots. I’m no IT expert but It can’t be impossible.
I don't think they do care, a sale is a sale. It's like Ticketmaster working with the scalpers. I'm still salty on the L I took with the King's Crown LJ15, haha.

At least my local store is trying with presence raffles. For the OW AF1's you had to enter the raffle by attending wearing a Nike OW and of course entering for the same size. For picking up if you won, you had to do the same thing. For FoG's you had to purchase an item of the collection in order to enter the raffle, didn't matter how much you spent. I know, that's a bit of stretching, but it did disuade a lot of resellers and gave me my first W in a raffle ever.

CLEAN!!!
F476BCD1-03BA-44C7-A66B-60199814B2BF.jpeg

I don't think they do care, a sale is a sale. It's like Ticketmaster working with the scalpers. I'm still salty on the L I took with the King's Crown LJ15, haha.

At least my local store is trying with presence raffles. For the OW AF1's you had to enter the raffle by attending wearing a Nike OW and of course entering for the same size. For picking up if you won, you had to do the same thing. For FoG's you had to purchase an item of the collection in order to enter the raffle, didn't matter how much you spent. I know, that's a bit of stretching, but it did disuade a lot of resellers and gave me my first W in a raffle ever.
Lol had to wear off whites to enter??? Comon that's bs lots of people dont even have a pear. That's a stretch

Lol had to wear off whites to enter??? Comon that's bs lots of people dont even have a pear. That's a stretch
i'm with that. my favourite are the skate hsops that make u do kick flips or when i think either cream or cmonwealth had people do bmx tricks for them nigel AJI lol

Yeah, many didn't like the dynamic, but I think it was fair eventhough I couldn't enter. Not all of their dynamics are like these, if anything these were an exception or they're starting to learn and not feed the resellers. I think it's good to see they cater the people who at least wear their sneakers. They work (or have started to work) with Nike representatives and they have to consult with them in case something unexcpeted happens, as everything is set up by Nike.

i'm with that. my favourite are the skate hsops that make u do kick flips or when i think either cream or cmonwealth had people do bmx tricks for them nigel AJI lol

That's cool, for the OW UNC AJ1's you had to do an arcade type basketball shooting contest, best shooters got into the raffle. Sadly I was out of town.

Hahah that's classic. I'm def not against much of that. I wish every store would make you wear the kicks on ur way out after buying. I just dont like saying if you dont have a version of a kick to wear you cant enter.

Yeah, many didn't like the dynamic, but I think it was fair eventhough I couldn't enter. Not all of their dynamics are like these, if anything these were an exception or they're starting to learn and not feed the resellers. I think it's good to see they cater the people who at least wear their sneakers. They work (or have started to work) with Nike representatives and they have to consult with them in case something unexcpeted happens, as everything is set up by Nike.

That's cool, for the OW UNC AJ1's you had to do an arcade type basketball shooting contest, best shooters got into the raffle. Sadly I was out of town.
What store is this?

The wearing out the store thing. Cool sentiment, but not stopping someone that wants to sell. People will most definitely still cop a lightly worn shoe if it's a hot enough release. Besides that, its kinda not the seller's fault. It's the buyers since they're the ones that dictate the market price.

What store is this?
Lust, in Mexico City

The wearing out the store thing. Cool sentiment, but not stopping someone that wants to sell. People will most definitely still cop a lightly worn shoe if it's a hot enough release. Besides that, its kinda not the seller's fault. It's the buyers since they're the ones that dictate the market price.
This was wearing into the store another pair of OW Nike's. They did the wearing out the store with the NFR AJ1's and I think another pair. For the NFR's and Union AJ1's I think you also had to wear AJ1's to enter the raffles IIRC.

image.jpg Shoes are dope dope.

Have no clue what dudes are talking about they can’t get them off or on. Y’all must have the wrong size, I had no issues.

My size is between a 9.5 and 10. I went with a 10 and they fit perfect. They feel long but they aren’t cause my toe is a thumb nail away from the tip. I think it has something to do with the front of the shoe being heavy.

When I walk they feel big then I check my toe and I have a perfect amount of room.

Glad I held out for the bag.
EA4C0900-C5E7-4356-B96B-0DABA8BC91E2.jpeg
Sorry I can’t model for you guys today.

I’m thinking an olive pair of chinos would go great with the off white outsole and black uppers. Great fall and winter shoe.

Ima leave the laces floppy
FF38CB4C-CE9D-45E9-9C93-CC0AC2589326.jpeg

How do I remove a show from my countdowns? On the foot apps, never added one I didn't want lol.

I don't think you can.. but if you win, just 'pass for the next time' or w/e message they put up that means you'll give it to someone on the WL.

Back
Top Bottom