Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as i'm watching the price slowly creep back up on blacks, i'm starting to think i may have waited too long and i might not get a 2nd pair to ice.

Come on what’s up with the link? Trying to hit on these Bones, cause they’re clearly the better of the two colorways.

Blacks aren’t moving in my size.... The Bones are the ones fluctuating...

That's prob because most of the "blacks" that are in circulation are already listed.

Bone's haven't had their "release" yet so prices will be changing drastically between now and a few weeks after release.

That's prob because most of the "blacks" that are in circulation are already listed.

Bone's haven't had their "release" yet so prices will be changing drastically between now and a few weeks after release.

Bones have gone down then up then down... that’s rare pre release

Bones have gone down then up then down... that’s rare pre release

Naw it's not cause you're looking at sales one by one. A few pages ago you said "price in my size dropping below $900" and there was only like one sale like that lol. You gotta wait until there's been like 5-6 sales around a certain price before you can really say a price is up or down. Overall, it's dropped around $2-300 from a couple weeks ago before all these pairs from events got out there and people were trying to get $12-1400.

13E88FE8-34B2-4A4A-88EC-087D21C68FBF.jpeg
Naw it's not cause you're looking at sales one by one. A few pages ago you said "price in my size dropping below $900" and there was only like one sale like that lol. You gotta wait until there's been like 5-6 sales around a certain price before you can really say a price is up or down. Overall, it's dropped around $2-300 from a couple weeks ago before all these pairs from events got out there and people were trying to get $12-1400.

Correcting myself on what you said before, you actually said "below $800". There are ONLY 2 that went below $800 in your screenshot. Only bringing this up cause your post about prices dropping prompted me to run to stock x only to be salty when I saw they weren't really dropping like that :lol:. That's the only reason that post was so memorable for me lol.

I would recommend buying bones in the next week or so, same for blacks the time to buy those was a few weeks ago.

In a few months you will be sick that you didn’t cop

Correcting myself on what you said before, you actually said "below $800". There are ONLY 2 that went below $800 in your screenshot. Only bringing this up cause your post about prices dropping prompted me to run to stock x only to be salty when I saw they weren't really dropping like that :lol:. That's the only reason that post was so memorable for me lol.

Well your size range is a lot tougher than mine. Good luck lol.

I would recommend buying bones in the next week or so, same for blacks the time to buy those was a few weeks ago.

In a few months you will be sick that you didn’t cop

Stop. Bones will be at their low for at least 3-4 weeks after release.

Back
Top Bottom