Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bot Fest.

yeah I don't doubt it because they're shopify. I'm just saying if they do drop them, it could knock prices down lower. That should excite you since you're on the other side as a buyer lol, I don't know why you're arguing with me

yeah I don't doubt it because they're shopify. I'm just saying if they do drop them, it could knock prices down lower. That should excite you since you're on the other side as a buyer lol, I don't know why you're arguing with me

Not arguing. I didn’t know Jerry said that..... both colors?

well his IG post said that he's doing an "unexpected NIKE drop in Jan/Feb" so I'm assuming all colors and models. The backstory is he originally had plans to release them on FOG but he didn't want to delay the Sixth Collection, so thats why he's dropping the Nike stuff later.

Sail JE Vandals are one of my favorite shoes in the last 5 years so I don’t mind light colored “suede”

Local store is gonna have two raffles, random IG picking and the same as with the blacks, purchase an item from the collection and get a into another raffle to purchase the shoes.

Does anyone want anything from the collection (of course minus the shoes)? I'm offering to purchase for NT'ers and of course sell at cost plus shipping. Please keep in mind I'm located in Mexico, so shipping takes a bit longer and is a bit more expensive, not much but be prepared to pay more. So if you want something send me a PM or reply to this message.

Also be advised that I may not be able to find the item you're looking for. I did see several of the black jogger pants, which weren't even in the lookbook and those are cool, got myself a pair.

MFn L!

BA81901E-3916-4792-8C59-8627C8259484.png

Lemme mentally prepare for this SNKRS L.

After the furlough and I’m back to normal I’ll cop on the resell market. I really like the bones yo... I have plans for those shoes dammit....

Back
Top Bottom