Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cop off Goat or Stock X...hmm.

Goat $840
SX $775

SX charges tax though no? Be the same basically plus whats this new SX taking longer to ship **** out? I want mine bh next weekend. :lol:

so far Stockx hasn't started charging tax here in NYC, though I wouldn't be surprised if they start because of the pop-up thats currently here.

Personally, I would go with Goat for this one because Stockx is saying that your pair may or may not include the tote bag.

Will Stock X be faster than Goat, I know its dependent on the seller but ive heard stories and always seens Goat is faster.

Will Stock X be faster than Goat, I know its dependent on the seller but ive heard stories and always seens Goat is faster.

It’s inconsistent. I’ve had shoes come from StockX within 4-5 days, or 10-14 days. I’m guessing these will take closer to the 10-14 at this point in the process. What size?

Never even done a snkrs pass since I’m not in chi town, nyc or LA but I imagine your chances are the same as a state lotto ticket lol

Was lucky enough to somehow win the SNKRS pass for the black 1s and the bone SA's. I may be in the minority, but i like the Bone SA's better than the Bone 1's. The black Nike check that goes around the whole shoe is perfect. I like the Black 1's better than the Black SA's tho.
I just wish the swoosh wasnt black on the SA's

Post pic then.
You wore them straight up or with shorts over?
wait you wore a leather jacket with some running tights? Please post that pic, no flame
Swag.jpg

No leg day.. jk. Not bad.

Looks like you went TTS on the kicks?

:lol:

Thanks! I have always been skinny or lean, however you wanna call it. I do work out but not for gains. Funny enough the only thing I use weights for are situps and lunges. :lol:

Yeah, went TTS. Y'day was first day using them with lots of walking. Didn't tight em up at first and felt loose, but upon tightening the comfort was much on point. I think length wise it is perfect, but on the upper area if you don't tighten, it is quite loose. I prefer tightening laces than uncomfy toes.

I stopped by Kith LA today and they had sizes left in most the gear that dropped. I tried on those running pants and they do work as regular pants if you size up. I'm normally a M, tried on an L. Everything else fits super oversized. I suggest you size down in almost all that stuff. It's seriously huge. Ended up copping the shorts, and unlike the model Nike showed with them, they don't fit like thigh high running shorts. I'm 5'11.5 for reference and a M fit me like regular bball shorts length and were pretty roomy. Also, I can confirm the grey tear away sweats are dropping at a later time for those interested.

I stopped by Kith LA today and they had sizes left in most the gear that dropped. I tried on those running pants and they do work as regular pants if you size up. I'm normally a M, tried on an L. Everything else fits super oversized. I suggest you size down in almost all that stuff. It's seriously huge. Ended up copping the shorts, and unlike the model Nike showed with them, they don't fit like thigh high running shorts. I'm 5'11.5 for reference and a M fit me like regular bball shorts length and were pretty roomy. Also, I can confirm the grey tear away sweats are dropping at a later time for those interested.
You can round up to be a 6 footer no issues :lol:

Good info tho. I do dig the shorts

Edit: 3god 3god gonna ask if you .5 sized up or down to 5'11.5 :lol:

The shorts landed above your knees or at your knees? Also, how is the waist? Snug?

Back
Top Bottom