Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I think of when it comes to OW is goofy *** socks and belts that hit the ground

Belts played out, I do own a few socks though. I like em, own a few hoodies, jackets and tees though. I personally like the brand, trying to stay away from the stripes and X’s for 2019 though unless its some OD fire piece. :lol:

I legit just posted a link

875ADB7A-095C-4BC5-B307-FD5AC35F52B1.gif

Thanks lil buddy all of those are for the larger man.

Nah bro, the exact same stuff that was released on NDC 1/19. Most places haven't released them yet, that's why there's so few up for resell.

when is gonna be, im trying to get hold but i dont see any US site has it. only eu i notice.

Anywhere still have the shorts or sweats releasing? I refuse to pay resell on those as they were already highly priced from nike.

Belts played out, I do own a few socks though. I like em, own a few hoodies, jackets and tees though. I personally like the brand, trying to stay away from the stripes and X’s for 2019 though unless its some OD fire piece. :lol:

Did you pull the trigger yet?

bro. this seasoned is littered with fire. im gonna need u to bless up soon lol. i need a new fanny pack lmao

Copped both at retail. Extremely fortunate.
B46162F8-4BE2-4DEC-BBE7-0872AFAB661D.jpeg

Nice! I always favor a black based shoe, but in this case the light bone colorway is straight fire and 100x better than the black pair imo. It's night and day when you have one shoe with a leather upper and another shoe with mesh, the leather on the light bone makes it more luxurious compared to the mesh of the black pair. Also you can actually see the mini nike check on the side of light bone pair. The black pair you can't see the nike check cause it's black on black and camouflaged in.

Back
Top Bottom