Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man they were dropping pretty nice in my size (12 or 13) then buyers came in and bailed the resellers out. Still floating a little above 7. I dont understand why all buyers dont just hold out till we get it down to about $600-$650 or even lower and then we all have at them. Guess that's just wishful thinking lol ill end up with a pair either way tho.

While I agree with you about holding out there are other folks with deeper pockets that don’t really care about saving another 100 or 500 or whatever amount it is. Someone’s always gonna have more money and get the product they want.

If I had it like that I’d also be dropping big bucks on shoes just because I can and bottom line is, it doesn’t hurt the bottom line.

But, I’m not filthy rich. I make good money but have way more responsibilities that need attn. shoes/clothes come last and I still do alright.

FOG AIR SPANS 2 for $40 @ marshalls
White/bone
C599C4B8-8DB4-42C2-9B7A-0F66F1A835F9.jpeg

If jerry added some hint of that ice blue on the skylon like he did with the air fog it would’ve made it so much better

Can I get a LC on this pair??

Thanks!

Attachments

• f 1.jpg
    f 1.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 116
  • f 2.jpg
    f 2.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 110
  • f 3.jpg
    f 3.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 93
  • f 4.jpg
    f 4.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 114
  • f 5.jpg
    f 5.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 106
Fake:
  • midsole color is off
  • should not include inserts
  • should not have the hang tag be attached
  • shape of back is just off and inconsistent
  • toe box material looks off

Damm. Thanks. The inserts did look fishy as I didn't see any other pairs come with them.

Just bought them off Grailed for a decent steal price. Gonna ask the seller to issue a refund before they're shipped out.

The seller had good feedback too smh and a "pic of nike confirmation" which they could have gotten from anywhere.

Fake:
  • midsole color is off
  • should not include inserts
  • should not have the hang tag be attached
  • shape of back is just off and inconsistent
  • toe box material looks off

I believe you're right. Biggest thing is that tag coming attached, and the back part where the cage separates looks a bit sloppier and more off center than usual but I'm not gonna even front like I would've been able tell these apart from legit ones if they we're out in the street. That's crazy!

Can I get a LC on this pair??

Thanks!

I can second that that pair is fake. No question. Coming from somebody who has these in hand, it’s pretty easy to tell (I’m in the barber chair rn so can’t get crucial in analyzing them) but:

-Sole is too white. The SA model has a white mid/outsole piece but the black FOG 1 should be a darker, more cream color white in comparison.
-Nubuck quality on the toe and the back heel tongue is totally off. Too smooth looking. It almost looks like mesh. Hard to explain but it’s blatantly off.
-Why are there cardboard inserts? Should only have paper in the toe
-The shape of the whole rear of the shoe looks off. Too flimsy looking.
-THERES NOT ENOUGH GLUE STAINS lmao.

Man it’s one thing if you buy fakes to wear and not care about what people say/think, but to try and sell fakes as the real deal (and the price point as such) is just a ****ty thing to do :smh:

Last edited:
So glue stains were Jerry’s way of legit checking all along. Them perfectkickz god version fools werent expecting that.

Back
Top Bottom