Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea, those def. look fake. the cage on back of right shoe, toe box material, inserts and attached keychain like others have said. the sole looks to be the correct color considering the lighting tho. i'd love to see a close up of the toe box just for reference.

Hey everyone. I’m new to the board & Niketslk forum in general, wanted to say hello.
I got a pair of black FoG1’s & SA’s so far with the light bone SA’s on the way. Really want a pair of Light Bone FoG1’s but at the current resale prices I’m not about to buy them. Hopefully they’ll drop to around just under $700 for 10.5’s.
Got ripped off on a pair of fakes on eBay for $650, but was able to get a refund on them. The most noticeable differences are the toebox, lack of 2 pairs of extra laces, the hang tag & box tag when comparing them to the authentic FoG1’s in black.

What’s everybody using to protect & keep their pairs clean, especially for the suede?
Anyway, I don’t mean to hijack the thread, so I’ll just leave with a couple pics of my authentic pairs. I have some pics from the fakes if anybody wants to see for reference as well
AD42FF3F-CB4E-4DCD-B64C-8D85535B1C20.jpeg
1D159993-2A0B-4997-9DA4-6F39A2094522.jpeg
1C552994-7026-4CA7-9C03-2F82AD57F5CA.jpeg

I can second that that pair is fake. No question. Coming from somebody who has these in hand, it’s pretty easy to tell (I’m in the barber chair rn so can’t get crucial in analyzing them) but:

-Sole is too white. The SA model has a white mid/outsole piece but the black FOG 1 should be a darker, more cream color white in comparison.
-Nubuck quality on the toe and the back heel tongue is totally off. Too smooth looking. It almost looks like mesh. Hard to explain but it’s blatantly off.
-Why are there cardboard inserts? Should only have paper in the toe
-The shape of the whole rear of the shoe looks off. Too flimsy looking.
-THERES NOT ENOUGH GLUE STAINS lmao.

Man it’s one thing if you buy fakes to wear and not care about what people say/think, but to try and sell fakes as the real deal (and the price point as such) is just a ****ty thing to do :smh:

Ahh I see. Yeah it was a little hard to tell based off people's pairs but yeah never saw the inserts with other pairs, the cage near the zipper looked a little too crooked, and the toes didn't look as suede as people stated was the material. It was also a looking hard to tell due to the lighting.

But luckily I was able to get refunded by the seller before they got shipped out. Initially paid $600 for them so it wasn't a super unreasonable price to suspect that they were fakes but should have gotten a LC beforehand.

Thanks guys!

Ahh I see. Yeah it was a little hard to tell based off people's pairs but yeah never saw the inserts with other pairs, the cage near the zipper looked a little too crooked, and the toes didn't look as suede as people stated was the material. It was also a looking hard to tell due to the lighting.

But luckily I was able to get refunded by the seller before they got shipped out. Initially paid $600 for them so it wasn't a super unreasonable price to suspect that they were fakes but should have gotten a LC beforehand.

Thanks guys!

What platform did you buy from? eBay? You should put the item listing and seller on blast here so no one else gets scammed

Last edited:
Another note on the fake pair.
The clear lace locks shouldn’t be that clear.

The real ones are FOGgier.

wokka wokka
And the springs aren’t as strong in the lacelocks.
I’m uploading all the pics I have of the fakes that stood out to me the most.
The discoloration on the soles, stitching, & the circle around the lace loop is just a little different & miscolored compared to the authentic pair, and the toebox is just a pleather-ish material rather than short suede.
The “AIR” & “Fear Of God” on the hang tag are sloppy and rushed and the font on the top and bottom (serial number & winter 18) are different. The swoosh isn’t as long as on the authentic tag & the material isn’t as hard. It’s more rubbery and bendy for lack of a better word

The box label has a bolder font and the white outline is not symmetrical as on the authentics. There’s also a Chinese label on the bottom of the box when it comes to the fakes.

Attachments

• 9BA5742A-CDF8-4F4D-BA32-1CA04A6D5296.jpeg
    9BA5742A-CDF8-4F4D-BA32-1CA04A6D5296.jpeg
    298.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 704E8790-48B8-49F4-B89A-4A94623AB2DA.jpeg
    704E8790-48B8-49F4-B89A-4A94623AB2DA.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 0E268B22-431B-442F-B2AD-9C3C51C85E70.jpeg
    0E268B22-431B-442F-B2AD-9C3C51C85E70.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 55
  • F7C24108-1401-4FC9-854A-106D96320790.jpeg
    F7C24108-1401-4FC9-854A-106D96320790.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 5C9A19CB-F409-4F91-8160-C210C3038DA6.jpeg
    5C9A19CB-F409-4F91-8160-C210C3038DA6.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 5DBACF71-720B-49EC-9CA2-C97E1BD78D59.jpeg
    5DBACF71-720B-49EC-9CA2-C97E1BD78D59.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 6E9901F0-B1E7-44BC-AEDA-68E9EE87A0F6.jpeg
    6E9901F0-B1E7-44BC-AEDA-68E9EE87A0F6.jpeg
    305.5 KB · Views: 67
how Do essential fear of god shorts fit?

Does the fit vary by the season?

Pretty sure the ones I’m pricing are at least a year old

And the springs aren’t as strong in the lacelocks.
I’m uploading all the pics I have of the fakes that stood out to me the most.
The discoloration on the soles, stitching, & the circle around the lace loop is just a little different & miscolored compared to the authentic pair, and the toebox is just a pleather-ish material rather than short suede.
The “AIR” & “Fear Of God” on the hang tag are sloppy and rushed and the font on the top and bottom (serial number & winter 18) are different. The swoosh isn’t as long as on the authentic tag & the material isn’t as hard. It’s more rubbery and bendy for lack of a better word

The box label has a bolder font and the white outline is not symmetrical as on the authentics. There’s also a Chinese label on the bottom of the box when it comes to the fakes.
No disrespect but did the seller have pics of the shoes to view or was it just a stock photo.

I don’t even think it’s an angle that could be taken that would hide the texture of that toe box.

How did you see that and still go through with the purchase?

No disrespect but did the seller have pics of the shoes to view or was it just a stock photo.

I don’t even think it’s an angle that could be taken that would hide the texture of that toe box.

That's not the dude who bought the fakes and then asked for the LC

how Do essential fear of god shorts fit?

Does the fit vary by the season?

Pretty sure the ones I’m pricing are at least a year old
If they actually say "essentials" on the shorts on one leg they fit pretty big in the waist. Stay TTS or can even size down 1
If its the OG shorts. Those were snug af lol. So Id say def. size up on those

If they actually say "essentials" on the shorts on one leg they fit pretty big in the waist. Stay TTS or can even size down 1
If its the OG shorts. Those were snug af lol. So Id say def. size up on those
This them... they are a medium. I wear a Large in Nike.

So a medium w/ these would fit like a large?
1B38058F-A153-42DB-95B7-10474CFF6D9E.png
2B8A8FDF-1076-4FCD-A8F6-4A37D845EDCA.png

Seller had pics with what looked like an unbroke StockX tag in the photos. I took those pics, his default pictures were very misleading. If he had posted a pic of the toebox looking like that there is no way I would have even considered it.

there were multiple drops/delivery for the pacsun fog sweats/shorts before they started doing the Essentials essentials logo. All the ones prior ran tight and small. The ones with the essentials logo (sweats without the zipper) ran more tts imo.

Seller had pics with what looked like an unbroke StockX tag in the photos. I took those pics, his default pictures were very misleading. If he had posted a pic of the toebox looking like that there is no way I would have even considered it.
You know what bro as soon as hit reply I regretted it. I ain’t perfect and I definitely have overlooked stuff or not do my due diligence.

Truth is, anybody can get got.

My apologies

Respect

Back
Top Bottom